You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

GREAT PLAYER!

edited May 2010 in Poker Chat
PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
Dazler Small blind  25.00 25.00 2850.00
tazz1981 Big blind  50.00 75.00 2045.00
  Your hole cards
  • A
  • A

Gibbo63 Call  50.00 125.00 2725.00
mrnoname Fold     
bovril369 Fold     
player XAll-in  4515.00 4640.00 0.00
Dazler All-in  2850.00 7490.00 0.00
tazz1981 Fold     
Gibbo63 Fold     
player XUnmatched bet  1640.00 5850.00 1640.00
Dazler Show
  • A
  • A

player XShow
  • Q

Flop

Turn

• Q

River

player XWin Two Pairs, Queens and 3s 5850.00  7490.00
This player style was to go all in pre flop every single hand so i wait till i get something to stop him with. These players will always lose in the long run but god damn it annoys the he. ll out of me. If you play him please laugh in his face when you beat him as he seemed to find it funny. Dont care that i got a bad beat but want people to see this players actions pre flop so they can laugh at him. :)

Dazler: As advised on this thread by other players - the posting of opponents names in hand histories in this manner is against the forum house rules - therefore i've edited accordingly.  Thanks - Sky Adam

Comments

• edited May 2010
    alert alert another yawn thread...your actually as bad as him by posting this thread
  • edited May 2010
    DEFCON 1

HAND HISTORY POSTED

SCRAMBLE THE BOMBERS, LIGHT THE FUSES
  • edited May 2010
    Including another player's name in a thread of this nature is contrary to forum rules.
    I suggest that you remove it.
  • edited May 2010

no not at all stokefc just giving some players the heads up to this guys stupidity so they can laugh at him as he did at me in the chat box. If he found it funny then i find it funny showing how bad he is. I cant wait to play him again im sure a lot of us would.

• edited May 2010
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz................yet another boring bad beat story.

A typical example of what we were all talking about in Brians 'Enuf is Enuf' thread the other day.
  • edited May 2010

I can see the Headlines in next weeks News of the World.

"Country in Mourning as Aces are Busted on Sky Poker by someone who would call a Deaf-Dog"*

*copyright...our lawyers are watching.

• edited May 2010
    HERE WE GO LMAO
  • edited May 2010

I feel for you atleast Daz.

want a tomato to cheer you up?

• edited May 2010
    Daz go to Area 51 ' Bored of these now' thread, know how you feel lol.
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: GREAT PLAYER!:
    no not at all stokefc just giving some players the heads up to this guys stupidity so they can laugh at him as he did at me in the chat box. If he found it funny then i find it funny showing how bad he is. I cant wait to play him again im sure a lot of us would.
    Posted by Dazler
    Hi Dazler

As already siad in this thread, it is against the froum rules to name players in this way, could I suggest deleting th name as the mods will im afraid.
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: GREAT PLAYER! : Hi Dazler As already siad in this thread, it is against the froum rules to name players in this way, could I suggest deleting th name as the mods will im afraid.
    Posted by acebarry10
    OK will do acebarry only put it there not to moan about bad beat but moan about a player who found beating me like this funny. I have had hundreds of bad beats and dont post them so everyone is welcome to throw the tomatoes and gone off cabages im vegetarian anyways :)
  • edited May 2010
    .......and if SkyMod1 is on duty.....most of the hand details will be deleted too. (just to cover our backs and that)
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: GREAT PLAYER! : OK will do acebarry only put it there not to moan about bad beat but moan about a player who found beating me like this funny. I have had hundreds of bad beats and dont post them so everyone is welcome to throw the tomatoes and gone off cabages im vegetarian anyways :)
    Posted by Dazler
    your not suggesting my tomatos are rotten?

• edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: GREAT PLAYER! : your not suggesting my tomatos are rotten?
    Posted by Mr_Miyagi
    no your tomatos are fine but the cabages are wiffing a bit.
  • edited May 2010

If player is playing down at my level pm his name so i can add to my green box any 2 idiots thanks.

• edited May 2010
    i had the worst ever call last nite in the whole time ive been playing. i had pocket 3s so raised up was called by a player the flop was 2 4 queen. so i pushed all in . he called so i thort bye bye me. he had 10 3 . wat the hell was he callin for . yes he hit a 10 on river lmao. worst play ever,.  he called my raise wid 10 3 off suit then all in wid nothing what did he think i was all in with. anjie. x
  • edited May 2010
    i had the worst ever call last nite in the whole time ive been playing. i had pocket 3s so raised up was called by a player the flop was 2 4 queen. so i pushed all in . he called so i thort bye bye me. he had 10 3 . wat the hell was he callin for . yes he hit a 10 on river lmao. worst play ever,.  he called my raise wid 10 3 off suit then all in wid nothing what did he think i was all in with. anjie. x
    Posted by anjie1970
    maybe he knew sky is rigged
  • edited May 2010

• edited May 2010
    Posted by anjie1970
    Did he have a flush draw?
  • edited May 2010
    Posted by anjie1970
    Tis the only reason i posted this anjie cos why do they just shove shove shove pre flop with any 2 cards, what do they expect to achieve and how on earth are you supposed to play a game if thats all they do. You have to call at some point and when you keep losing to players like this its damn anoying. Beyond beliefe to me. I dont care that my As lost thats the way it goes but at least lose with them in a sensible way and not in a game of bingo.
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: GREAT PLAYER! : Did he have a flush draw?
    Posted by JingleMa
    no flush draw nothing. it was not even a bounty hunter. crazy. anj.