You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The "Orfordables Team Thread"

Hi Team Members.

It has come to my attention that there have been a few "Donkey Teams"entered into this tourny.

So I ask you to be on your guard, some of these teams also include "Shove Monkeys" "Raise Ravers" and "River Rats"

Tell Tail Signs

The Shove monkey -
 These will shove all in to a rainbow flop
Donkey Teams - These guys like donking off chips to their fellow players and calling anything to the river
Raise Ravers - These player like to raise on a continual basis with any two cards and when your on the big blind
River Rats - These guys will call anything just to see the river, including your all-in

So lookout my fellow Orfordables, do not fall foul of these dirty tricks, I expect you to be professional at all times during the competition and any underhanded tacticks you have in your locker must only be used in exceptional circumstances. ie: When the tourny starts

1, robc
 2, POKERTREV
 3, rawhand
 4, bornablade
 5, diablo_pez
 6, BADBOY985
 7, seagull158
 8, Dudeskin8
 9, BandC
10, vslippery1

I wish you all the best

Pokertrev
(Official Suit)

Comments

• edited May 2010
    Well spotted Trev,  i am ready for these dirty tricks and will be spending today trying to find my own tricks to combat these very disgraceful tactics and i will be ready for battle tommorow :)
  • edited May 2010
    READY TO GO TOMMORROW NIGHT HOWS ABOUT A TEAM MEETING TONIGHT 7PM £3.30 ENTRY?
  • edited May 2010
    7pm £3.30 count me in need a change from cash after this morning!
  • edited May 2010
    I'll be there. ;)
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to The "Orfordables Team Thread":
    Hi Team Members. It has come to my attention that there have been a few "Donkey Teams" entered into this tourny. So I ask you to be on your guard, some of these teams also include "Shove Monkeys"   "Raise Ravers"  and "River Rats" Tell Tail Signs The Shove monkey -  These will shove all in to a rainbow flop Donkey Teams - These guys like donking off chips to their fellow players and calling anything to the river Raise Ravers - These player like to raise on a continual basis with any two cards and when your on the big blind River Rats - These guys will call anything just to see the river, including your all-in So lookout my fellow Orfordables, do not fall foul of these dirty tricks, I expect you to be professional at all times during the competition and any underhanded tacticks you have in your locker must only be used in exceptional circumstances. ie: When the tourny starts 1, robc  2, POKERTREV  3, rawhand  4, bornablade  5, diablo_pez  6, BADBOY985  7, seagull158  8, Dudeskin8  9, BandC 10, vslippery1 I wish you all the best Pokertrev (Official Suit)
    Posted by POKERTREV
    your giving away all your moves Trev!

gl in the team event.

Everyone knows the Muckers are going to win, but I am sure you guys will try your best not to be bottom.
  • edited May 2010
    DOES ANYONE KNOW THE FORMATS FOR THESE TOURNIMENTS
  • edited May 2010
    OK Guys I'm In - I expect a full turnout.

Oh - Did I mention the luckboxes.

Go Get Em Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited May 2010
    im in, hope there is a good turnout. ian.
  • edited May 2010
    I'm sorry I can't be there tonight but I have another engagement. Rest assured I will be on top form tomorrow as the only reason I have not cashed in my last 3 deepies has been ludicrous outdraws. Over the past 3 weeks I have been treating 72 (suited or not) as the nuts and have raised with it each and every time. On only two occasions out of at least 12 have I failed to take the chips. This should be our main weapon - treat 72 as if it was AA and crush the donks underfoot.
  • edited May 2010
    Hey Guys, I shall do my utmost 2 duff up the opposition 4 the next week, this competition has my undivided attention, look 4ward to seeing u all on final tables, gl and have fun

BTW  you 4got the ACE RAG bandits - I've put down traps but they're still around, poison next.....

Slip
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: The "Orfordables Team Thread":
    Hey Guys, I shall do my utmost 2 duff up the opposition 4 the next week, this competition has my undivided attention, look 4ward to seeing u all on final tables, gl and have fun BTW  you 4got the ACE RAG bandits - I've put down traps but they're still around, poison next..... Slip
    Posted by vslippery1
    Nice one slippy
    If I catch any of those ace rag bandits, they are gonna be toast.
  • edited May 2010
    how did you do tonight Trev?
  • edited May 2010
    Just to let the team no i wont have internet access untill 6pm now and the tournament isn't up to register yet but i will be getting straight on at 6 to register. im hoping it wont be starting before then surely won't be! just so people don't think i forgot and think i might not register :) 

Gl guys see you on the final table tonight ;)
  • edited May 2010
    Hi guys, 
     Busy weekend for me. Sorry I missed the "team meeting!!" hope everyone can make it tonight and we run good for a change. I hope we don't suffer the ludicrous 1 & 2 outers that have been befalling a lot of our honourable members of late.

Catch up with you all once baby in bed (18:30 ish)

Born
  • edited May 2010
    how did you do tonight Trev?
    Posted by Mr_Miyagi
    Hi Mr Miyagi.
    Unfortunately I crashed out in 7th place in the Dantb Tourny just missing out on the cash.

I shoved All In with AA against 44 and unfortunately the river turned a 4 and out I go!!!!!!!!!!!  
  • edited May 2010
    Team Registration

OK Guys the tourny is now in the lobby so make sure you all register.

These are the team players registered so far. Robc & Seagull may be late.

Team Registration Mon 10 of MayThe Orfordablesrobc RegsteredThe OrfordablesPOKERTREV RegisteredThe Orfordablesrawhand RegisteredThe Orfordablesbornablade RegisteredThe Orfordablesdiablo_pez RegisteredThe OrfordablesBADBOY985 RegisteredThe Orfordablesseagull158 RegisteredThe OrfordablesDudeskin8 RegisteredThe OrfordablesBandC RegisteredThe Orfordablesvslippery1  Registered

Please let me know once you have registered so I can update the list to make sure we have a full team.
  • edited May 2010
    don't expect them all to register.

they have seen the muckers team sheet obviously and had 2nd thoughts.
  • edited May 2010
    don't expect them all to register. they have seen the muckers team sheet obviously and had 2nd thoughts.
    Posted by Mr_Miyagi
    DOWN BOY!!!! DOWN!!!!!!

Are you going to be playing naked tonight mr miyagi? Cause we wanna whip your Bu tt.
  • edited May 2010
     Scared of the muckers? never haha

Registered trev and raring to go!
  • edited May 2010
     Scared of the muckers? never haha  Registered trev and raring to go!
    Posted by robc
    Nice one Rob - 3 more to go Dudeskin, Slippy & Diablo.....................Get ya finger out guys.
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: The "Orfordables Team Thread" : Nice one Rob - 3 more to go Dudeskin, Slippy & Diablo.....................Get ya finger out guys.
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Ditto M8 back from work and in
  • edited May 2010
    don't expect them all to register. they have seen the muckers team sheet obviously and had 2nd thoughts.
    Posted by Mr_Miyagi
    The muckers?? why would that give anyone 2nd thoughts???

TREV, I think we're only missing dudeskin. Everyone else is in
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: The "Orfordables Team Thread" : The muckers?? why would that give anyone 2nd thoughts??? TREV, I think we're only missing dudeskin. Everyone else is in
    Posted by bornablade
    No Dudes registered now - All present and correwct Skipper!
  • edited May 2010

All now present and correct I believe.
    Come on guys   we can do this. 1st to 10th for "the orfordables"

How good would that be!

• edited May 2010
    OK - We now have a full team registered WD

Very Best ofuck Guys...............................Go Get Em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited May 2010
    Good luck guys....Not that anyone needs it ;)
  • edited May 2010
    one more thing guys, we need to remember this is a TEAM event. Unless we have 2 big hands clashing there is no reason for one of us to be taking a team mate out. we need to play for the money but we need as many in the cash as possible if we want the team avatars next week.
    So lets go do our best to take this down
    But remember, Lets be careful out there!!
  • edited May 2010
    Got my team sheet at the ready, so I won't knock any of our guys out unless in exception circumstances.

Updat the thread if you take any big names out guys.............best of luck.

ORFORDABLES RULE
  • edited May 2010
    OK - We now have a full team registered WD Very Best ofuck Guys...............................Go Get Em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Happy hunting everybody, have fun
  • edited May 2010
    Not naked tonight Trev.

I told you, I have invested in a nice suit from Burtons to play like the pro's