You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Anything can happen..it's up to you

edited May 2010 in Poker Chat

I have started a story, as yet no named characters, or where the story is going. It up to you guys now to add to it... see how long we can keep this thread going

The saloon doors opened, creeking and groaning against the force of the springs. He walked across the busy, smoke filled room, mouth parched from the sand storm raging outside, his eyes fixed on the somewhat anxious looking bartender.
Was this the place?? the right town?? he puzzled.
 Removing his dusty hat, brushing the rim with a gloved hand, ordered a large bourbon, a rare steak and a room for a few nights.

Comments

• edited May 2010
    The saloon doors opened, creeking and groaning against the force of the springs. He walked across the busy, smoke filled room, mouth parched from the sand storm raging outside, his eyes fixed on the somewhat anxious looking bartender. 
     Removing his dusty hat, brushing the rim with a gloved hand, ordered a large bourbon, a rare steak and a room for a few nights.

"shall I go home and watch my wife have a baby, or should I stay here and win the world cup for my country" - the fella asked

"easy answer mate, how many semi finals are your country gonna get into in the next 10 years?"

"Hopefully quite a few" he replied....

"And how many chances u gonna get to serve your wife?"

"ohhhhh hundreds...." replied the man

The barman laughed

"I admire your optimisim fella" said the barman!  

"Your country might make the final every year for the next 15 years, but you play for england now, so cancel your flight,  get ur F*kin pads on and spank the f*in Aussies"

• edited May 2010

As he drunk his bourbon and shudderd with the bite of it, he glanced over to a table where 6 men were sitting playing cards. He asked the barman what are they playing? the barman replied texas holdem why do you play? With a glint in his eye and a smirk on his face he thought to him self there is money to be made here and said nothing to the barman. The man walked over to the table and a chair was free so he asked one of the players..............
  • edited May 2010

"Bloody Icelandic volcano."