You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SPT Glasgow Thanks

edited May 2010 in The Sky Poker Tour
Hi Guy's

Just wanted to say Thank You for everyone at the SPT In Glasgow.  

The day started off brilliantly, just through the door,  I walk into TK, who I have a great chat with.  Then I was interviewed for the TV.  My mate, Ronnie, who came through to rail me couldn't believe it,  TK and TV within 5 minutes of getting there lol 

James and Richard made Ronnie's day for him,  Richard phone Ronnie's girl friend, who is a hugh fan.  James played dealer for Ronnie twice and he cashed in both lol

The Poker was brilliant.  Didn't cash but went out in 21st place after DAIBOOT'S Ace Ten cracked my Ace Queen.  Dai invested my chips wisely going on to third place I believe.  I think it was 10% we agreed Dai,  just credit my Sky Poker account mate, there's a good lad ;o).

So a Hugh Thank you to TK, Richard and James.  To all the Sky Poker production team.  To all the players and the dealers who treated a newbie like me brilliantly.  To Emilyegg, (sorry If I got your name wrong ), for the superb Tattoo's 

Thanks again guys and hope to see you at another SPT in the near Future 

Comments

• edited May 2010
    In Response to SPT Glasgow Thanks:
    Hi Guy's Just wanted to say Thank You for everyone at the SPT In Glasgow.   The day started off brilliantly, just through the door,  I walk into TK, who I have a great chat with.  Then I was interviewed for the TV.  My mate, Ronnie, who came through to rail me couldn't believe it,  TK and TV within 5 minutes of getting there lol  James and Richard made Ronnie's day for him,  Richard phone Ronnie's girl friend, who is a hugh fan.  James played dealer for Ronnie twice and he cashed in both lol The Poker was brilliant.  Didn't cash but went out in 21st place after DAIBOOT'S Ace Ten cracked my Ace Queen.  Dai invested my chips wisely going on to third place I believe.  I think it was 10% we agreed Dai,  just credit my Sky Poker account mate, there's a good lad ;o). So a Hugh Thank you to TK, Richard and James.  To all the Sky Poker production team.  To all the players and the dealers who treated a newbie like me brilliantly.  To Emilyegg, (sorry If I got your name wrong ), for the superb Tattoo's  Thanks again guys and hope to see you at another SPT in the near Future 
    Posted by JockBMW
    I like Jock would like to thank Tony, Rich & all the team, this was my first sky poker event, I have played in big events with Laddies & APAT but I have to say this is up there with the best.
    making the final table was the icing on the cake for me, I went out in 7th picking up £750.
    for me the sky poker players were all friendly & I really enjoyed the day I hope to see you all again in Swansea

regards
    Mike
  • edited May 2010

I would also like to thank everyone at Sky for putting these events on.  I went to rail Solarcarro at Newcastle and had a great weekend but decided I wanted to actually play this time.  I was made to feel welcome playing my first SPT.  Had a totally fantastic weekend and met some great people.

Special thanks to James Hartigan and Richard Orford for the great fun SnG's!!