You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Why is team event not in the lobby?

edited May 2010 in Poker Chat
I will be out most of the day and racing to get back by 7. I want to register before i go out BUT I CAN'T!!!!!!!

COME ON SKY!!!!!

Comments

• edited May 2010
    In Response to Why is team event not in the lobby?:
    I will be out most of the day and racing to get back by 7. I want to register before i go out BUT I CAN'T!!!!!!! COME ON SKY!!!!!
    Posted by Seagull158
    Morning Seagull,

The Team Poker events should be up in the lobby in around an hour. Sky Jack is entering players who are eligible into the pool - you guys will still need to click Register in the tournament loby itself though.

Jack will be putting a post up later today to explain all this later.

Have a good day out and see you at the tables for 7!

Sky Dave
  • edited May 2010
    cut Jack some slack!
  • edited May 2010
    Dave, how does the team thing work? I mean, are we all pre registered to a team on a database or something prior to each game?

I emailed suggestions@skypoker.com on Saturday, with an adjustment to my team, as told to by sky Rich, and havent had a reply.....

bit worried it might have messed team DOHHHHHHH up....
  • edited May 2010
    any team with you involved was bound to be messed up anyway...
  • edited May 2010

In Response to Re: Why is team event not in the lobby?:
    Dave, how does the team thing work? I mean, are we all pre registered to a team on a database or something prior to each game? I emailed suggestions@skypoker.com on Saturday, with an adjustment to my team, as told to by sky Rich, and havent had a reply..... bit worried it might have messed team DOHHHHHHH up....
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    You better not have this free roll monkey will not be happy Mr Dohhhhhhh Sir
  • edited May 2010
    Dave, how does the team thing work? I mean, are we all pre registered to a team on a database or something prior to each game? I emailed suggestions@skypoker.com on Saturday, with an adjustment to my team, as told to by sky Rich, and havent had a reply..... bit worried it might have messed team DOHHHHHHH up....
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    As far as I know, Jack (who doesn't need any slack because he's a genius) is adding all of the eligible players to the list of those who are able to register. Players will still need to go to the tournament itself and register for it though - if you're not on the list you're not getting in. ;)

As for the team alteration, it's been done.

GL all.

Sky Dave
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Why is team event not in the lobby? : As far as I know, Jack (who doesn't need any slack because he's a genius) is adding all of the eligible players to the list of those who are able to register. Players will still need to go to the tournament itself and register for it though - if you're not on the list you're not getting in. ;) As for the team alteration, it's been done. GL all. Sky Dave
    Posted by Sky_Dave
    Hello Sky Dave, can you confirm that the alteration i sent in for 'The Playmakers' has also been done?

Cheers
  • edited May 2010
    Sky Jack says yes.