You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Coxylboro takes a commanding lead.....

edited May 2010 in Poker Chat
.... on the sharkscope MTT leaderboard. He now has more than a £2.5k lead over 2nd after winning the primo for the 2nd time this year!! Correct me if i'm wrong but I think he is the 1st person to win the primo twice. Its going to take alot of good cashes for anyone to catch him in the near future, or a Primo win from another of the top 10

Well played.

Comments

• edited May 2010
    sharkscope is a load of bul**hit mate!!! showing me as 2k down???

won a few big events on sky!! 

£3k from 12k bounty

£3k from primo and a few others but they dont count if you sat in, which i try to do
  • edited May 2010
    + won over £2k a while ago on a friday when we used to have the £55 bounties which i also sat into
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Coxylboro takes a commanding lead.....:
    .... on the sharkscope MTT leaderboard. He now has more than a £2.5k lead over 2nd after winning the primo for the 2nd time this year!! Correct me if i'm wrong but I think he is the 1st person to win the primo twice. Its going to take alot of good cashes for anyone to catch him in the near future, or a Primo win from another of the top 10 Well played.
    Posted by FlashFlush
      i was watching him in the primo but he was also playing the semi of the vagas at the same time he came 4th  he didnt win a seat to the final but did pick up over £500, plus the three and a half grand on the primo,  not a bad night work i did try to engage in chat but he was only talking to the elite of poker players dant10 etc im not in that league but it was great to watch so well done again coxylboro
  • edited May 2010
    Wow, amazing scheduled stats, that ROI is incredible. Get Coxy on that plane to Vegas.
  • edited May 2010
    FLASHFLUSH....STOP STALKING