You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Urgent Message for Team "JammiDodgers".

Hi Team Jammi,

I have just had 4 Tweets from "The Taller Guy", & he has asked me to pass these on to you.

1) TheTallerGuy: Can't access Sky Poker to unregister for team event this week. Could you let Volcan0 or Sparkysdad know so they can get replacement?

2) TheTallerGuy: Really sorry to drop my team The Jammi Dodgers in it & know you have far more important things to do, but I'll explain when I get back on.

3) TheTallerGuy: Hi Tikay. Thanks for the support. Got bad news for this week, though. Sky have cut off my phone & b/band in error. Not back on til 24/05!!

4) TheTallerGuy: Thanks once again & sorry to be a pain!! Can't wait to get back in the thick of it, though. Enforced lay off - back better than ever!

Comments

• edited May 2010

ooIn Response to Urgent Message for Team "JammiDodgers".:
    Hi Team Jammi, I have just had 4 Tweets from "The Taller Guy", & he has asked me to pass these on to you. 1) TheTallerGuy: Can't access Sky Poker to unregister for team event this week. Could you let Volcan0 or Sparkysdad know so they can get replacement? 2) TheTallerGuy: Really sorry to drop my team The Jammi Dodgers in it & know you have far more important things to do, but I'll explain when I get back on. 3) TheTallerGuy: Hi Tikay. Thanks for the support. Got bad news for this week, though. Sky have cut off my phone & b/band in error. Not back on til 24/05!! 4) TheTallerGuy: Thanks once again & sorry to be a pain!! Can't wait to get back in the thick of it, though. Enforced lay off - back better than ever!
    Posted by Tikay10[/QUOTE

omg!!
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Urgent Message for Team "JammiDodgers".:
    Hi Team Jammi, I have just had 4 Tweets from "The Taller Guy", & he has asked me to pass these on to you. 1) TheTallerGuy: Can't access Sky Poker to unregister for team event this week. Could you let Volcan0 or Sparkysdad know so they can get replacement? 2) TheTallerGuy: Really sorry to drop my team The Jammi Dodgers in it & know you have far more important things to do, but I'll explain when I get back on. 3) TheTallerGuy: Hi Tikay. Thanks for the support. Got bad news for this week, though. Sky have cut off my phone & b/band in error. Not back on til 24/05!! 4) TheTallerGuy: Thanks once again & sorry to be a pain!! Can't wait to get back in the thick of it, though. Enforced lay off - back better than ever!
    Posted by Tikay10
    tikay can we have another member join our team then? im friends with snowhite and she really wants to join our team
  • edited May 2010
    if u want a replacement me happy to be one :) just let me know
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Urgent Message for Team:
    Hey guys - please see this thread
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    yay its been done now rich, thank you

jammi dodgers to wiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :D
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Urgent Message for Team:
    In Response to Re: Urgent Message for Team : yay its been done now rich, thank you jammi dodgers to wiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :D
    Posted by clyde28
    Good luck to all the jammi dodgers 2night :D