You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Team Poker Evtravaganza! - Calling all Team Captains!

ty Sky Jack
looks like its going to be great fun all team members notified
gl to everyone playing your all going to need it.
Silvers Sharks swim to victory and give no mercy

Comments

• edited May 2010
    Hi Guys and Girls,

The first event for the Team Poker Event 1 is now up in the lobby and you should confirm your registration before 7pm today. The tournament starts at 7pm today.

Team Captains should remember that it's their responsibility to contact their players and confirm their registration. These tournaments take place everyday this week until Friday as well, so be sure to confirm your registrations everyday. 

Here's the list of all the players from the 25 Teams, if you are on the list then CLICK HERE to confirm your invitation to the Team Poker Event 1 at 7pm on Monday the 10th of May (2000 chips and 5 minute blinds). Good luck at the tables!

Team NameAliasTEAM ELITEANDYTAYLOR TEAM ELITEMR-CHIPS-DTEAM ELITEscone1962TEAM ELITEchipteaseTEAM ELITEspringsTEAM ELITElabrat64TEAM ELITEYOUNG_GUNTEAM ELITEstoxyTEAM ELITEtelmison74TEAM ELITEjackAhertThe Misfitsxexeu The MisfitsvirginianThe Misfitsbriggs08The Misfitsscouse1515The MisfitsfootiefanThe MisfitsbagglesThe Misfitscamtra1The MisfitssuddsThe MisfitsshaunyThe MisfitskenzonagaThe PlaymakersIcemanDB10 The PlaymakersLITTLELAMBThe Playmakerskidwiz10The PlaymakersACESOVER8SThe Playmakersgeoff1976The Playmakersblade900The PlaymakersmeatOThe PlaymakersshovemonkiThe Playmakersginge999The PlaymakersweemalletTeam DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHHTeam DOHHHHHHHDeuceAK-47Team DOHHHHHHHJACKO999Team DOHHHHHHHGeezerJTTeam DOHHHHHHHOmahonyOTeam DOHHHHHHHFundzTeam DOHHHHHHHShanxtaTeam DOHHHHHHHSolarCarroTeam DOHHHHHHHTheDartTeam DOHHHHHHHKunsterTiltsvilleBrownnDogTiltsvilleChirpychipTiltsvilleCowgomooTiltsvilleSharksbiteTiltsvilleRonmcdonTiltsvilleSensistar1TiltsvilleF_IvanovicTiltsvilleAnjie1970TiltsvilleMaggiesdadTiltsvilleAction_DanLUCKYLOU'S LUCKANEERSluckylou30LUCKYLOU'S LUCKANEERSdaddysteveLUCKYLOU'S LUCKANEERSdeany00 LUCKYLOU'S LUCKANEERSdarlomikeLUCKYLOU'S LUCKANEERSjohnybLUCKYLOU'S LUCKANEERS121285LUCKYLOU'S LUCKANEERSchayfaceLUCKYLOU'S LUCKANEERSAlarm76LUCKYLOU'S LUCKANEERSMAZERAIDERLUCKYLOU'S LUCKANEERSfoxylady19The poker godsDazler The poker godsAnnie_DukeThe poker godsSoLackThe poker godsPAIGE55The poker godsckdThe poker godsJockBMWThe poker godsCandiThe poker godsCJ111The poker godsMs_ChipsThe poker godsDORANOBouncers CrewBOUNCER86Bouncers CrewStueyhBouncers CrewLMARKLBouncers CrewmmmchipsBouncers CrewJames84Bouncers CrewBuistyboyBouncers CrewPokermanBouncers CrewTorryboyBouncers CrewSpongedougBouncers Crewlcfcfan14Dave's Destroyers Grimstar30Dave's Destroyers SilentbobDave's Destroyers mr_mbroDave's Destroyers VaigretDave's Destroyers SWIPERDave's Destroyers Carlos_Dave's Destroyers Bobcat52Dave's Destroyers epwbDave's Destroyers gooner55Dave's Destroyers SeantFirst Aid 4 Gambia TeamArgyll-EMSFirst Aid 4 Gambia TeamEMS_CrespoFirst Aid 4 Gambia TeamknoplawFirst Aid 4 Gambia Teammary06First Aid 4 Gambia Teamgrant1889First Aid 4 Gambia TeamH477Y0First Aid 4 Gambia TeamBagladyFirst Aid 4 Gambia TeamxokidokiexFirst Aid 4 Gambia Teamstep22First Aid 4 Gambia TeamEMS_TONYCTEAM THE FAMILYMICKYBLUETEAM THE FAMILYdcod-muverTEAM THE FAMILYmrsmilfTEAM THE FAMILYfattyboyTEAM THE FAMILYyidmanTEAM THE FAMILYstinky69TEAM THE FAMILYmona-lisaTEAM THE FAMILYthebigsharTEAM THE FAMILYizabelTEAM THE FAMILYads2kukTeam PlopJaegerbombTeam Plophawk7112Team Ploptaffyboy70Team PlopPenFifteenTeam PlopYorkie74Team PlopRatboy71Team PlopLukeyboiTeam PlopkarllukeTeam PlopBigBiker22Team PlopBuster69KNIGHTS OF THE OVAL TABLERossjb14KNIGHTS OF THE OVAL TABLESUPERNOVAKNIGHTS OF THE OVAL TABLEPod1KNIGHTS OF THE OVAL TABLEMaxallyKNIGHTS OF THE OVAL TABLEMachkaKNIGHTS OF THE OVAL TABLEWebby234<t
  • edited May 2010
    Nice One Sky Jack.

Game On!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well it will be Soon.
  • edited May 2010
    can any one of you please tell how to register this tournment??
  • edited May 2010
    Slightly concerning that I am the only one in all my team that has registered. Plus our captain has only made 1 forum post previously............................Maybe I chose the wrong team??
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Team Poker Event 1 - Calling all Team Captains!:
    Slightly concerning that I am the only one in all my team that has registered. Plus our captain has only made 1 forum post previously............................Maybe I chose the wrong team??
    Posted by Stueyh
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Team Poker Event 1 - Calling all Team Captains! :
    Posted by brigitte66
    i will join your team
  • edited May 2010

nalam08

The registration is under tournaments but it doesnt look as thogh you are in a team.

therefore I don't think you will be able to register at this ;late stage 

suggest you pm sky jack for confirmation one way or another

• edited May 2010
    any chance of getting in on this?
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Team Poker Event 1 - Calling all Team Captains! : i will join your team
    Posted by brigitte66
    I'm sorry mate, the teams have already been decided (above). Registration has been taking place the last month.

It's too late now!!
  • edited May 2010
    Posted by Stueyh
    As i said can't do tonight as I have another commitment on mondays but will be there for the othes
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Team Poker Event 1 - Calling all Team Captains! : As i said can't do tonight as I have another commitment on mondays but will be there for the othes
    Posted by james84
    OK James,

You did say you can't make tonight to be fair. I can't make tomorrow night myself as am off to watch Forest V Blackpool in the Championship play-offs.
  • edited May 2010
    CMON TEAM PLOP WE WILL DEMOLISH ALL THAT STAND IN OUR WAY
  • edited May 2010
    looney,looney,looney,looney,looneys rule
  • edited May 2010
    Hey Sky Jack

Please can you help Supernova register...we need her!!!!!!!

I think it might be because on the official team list that you posted you've spelt it supanova instead of supernova.....

Much thanks

x
  • edited May 2010
    good luck to mt fellow team members
  • edited May 2010
    "the orfordables" are all aboard
  • edited May 2010
    Posted by efgloser
    thank you
  • edited May 2010
    Posted by efgloser
    sorry i missed it tonight guys lappy had a virus on it all set and ready for the next 1 now tho when is ??? not to sure as i have been offline for about 3 days :( let me know asap cheers
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Team Poker Event 1 - Calling all Team Captains! : sorry i missed it tonight guys lappy had a virus on it all set and ready for the next 1 now tho when is ??? not to sure as i have been offline for about 3 days :( let me know asap cheers
    Posted by dipchip10
    lol just me being  stupid lol ill see u at the tables tuesday gl doggers :D
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Team Poker Event 1 - Calling all Team Captains! : lol just me being  stupid lol ill see u at the tables tuesday gl doggers :D
    Posted by dipchip10
    wondered where u were last night dip lol.
    glad ur back, tourneys are every day this week at 7pm

good luck for 2night jammi's
  • edited May 2010
    Event 2 of the Team Poker Extravanganza is up in the lobby and available for you register. Today it's an Omaha tournament.

Remember it's your responsibility captains to get your players registering for the tournament.

Click here to register now. Good luck at the tables everyone!
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Team Poker Event 1 - Calling all Team Captains! : wondered where u were last night dip lol. glad ur back, tourneys are every day this week at 7pm good luck for 2night jammi's
    Posted by clyde28
    cool cool im in now gl to all the jammi's
  • edited May 2010
    Have not got the link I cannot get in message to all of DAVES DESTROYERS Bah humbug cannot register at the moment