You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Players Stats

edited August 2009 in Poker Chat
You notice that the presenter/anylists read out the phone in guests stats e.g. biggest win, how many top ten finishes etc....

Can I find my own stats? Where do I find them?

thanks guys

p.s. while I am on this subject, does anyone care to boast a bit about there own stats.......let's see who the groovers and shakers are.

Comments

• edited July 2009
  • edited July 2009
    36" waist
    42" chest
    32" inside leg
  • edited August 2009
    I'm sure I've heard Tikay say before that the stats are available to Sky only and we can't get them!

Only available stats that most of us use is sharkscope
  • edited August 2009
    In Response to Players Stats:
    You notice that the presenter/anylists read out the phone in guests stats e.g. biggest win, how many top ten finishes etc.... Can I find my own stats? Where do I find them? thanks guys p.s. while I am on this subject, does anyone care to boast a bit about there own stats.......let's see who the groovers and shakers are.
    Posted by RICHISWIFT
    Hi RICH,

There is no facility to make Individual Player Stats available in the form you suggest. The TV Channel use fairly complex filters to produce the Info you see on screen, but it would not lend itself easily to Player use.

As others have stated, Sharkscope have players Stats for SNG's & Scheduled (MTT) Tourneys, & they are very comprehensive.

However, as with all Statistics, they need interpreting with care, & one should NEVER reveal the Sharkscope Stats for other players. It's very much "not done".
  • edited August 2009
    In Response to Players Stats:
    You notice that the presenter/anylists read out the phone in guests stats e.g. biggest win, how many top ten finishes etc.... Can I find my own stats? Where do I find them? thanks guys p.s. while I am on this subject, does anyone care to boast a bit about there own stats.......let's see who the groovers and shakers are.
    Posted by RICHISWIFT
    Try the Mick Jenn thread. ;)