You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Naked Ladies... (well at least that might get your attention) Team Tottenham Hoggspur Offical thread

PLOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another great weekend greg m8, despite being owned by you in th HU computer-game that i think favoured donkplophoggs. Just so wished i called your 9-high lol

good luck m8

Comments

• edited May 2010

COME ON GUYS SIGN UP QUICKLY!
    (45 MINS TO REGISTER)

TEAM TOTTENHAM HOGGSPUR NEEEEEEEEDS

YOU!!!!

TEAM HOGG FTW!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

• edited May 2010
    • In Response to Re: URGENT CALL FOR TOMMYD, JINGLEMA, HURST05 and SPITFIRE10- OFFICIAL TEAM HOGGSPUR THREAD:
      PLOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Another great weekend greg m8, despite being owned by you in th HU computer-game that i think favoured donkplophoggs. Just so wished i called your 9-high lol good luck m8
      Posted by JAEGERBOMB
      lol hi m8,

i loved the weekend and the sngs at the end were the best ever!

Sorry about the 9 high, i promise that if i bluff you again, i have at least 10 high

one last thing.....

Team hogg you have STRICT INSTRUCTIONS TO DESTROY ALL PLOPPERS!

HEHEHEHEHEHHEHE

• edited May 2010
    what????? we agreed an alliance at weekend...................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yup, next SPT im gonna do a rich/james/hoggers and donk out in the first hour just to play the SNGs lol.

Team Plop hav not declared war on you ......yet....................concebtrating on the gladys knights for the moment
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: URGENT CALL FOR TOMMYD, JINGLEMA, HURST05 and SPITFIRE10- OFFICIAL TEAM HOGGSPUR THREAD:
    what????? we agreed an alliance at weekend...................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yup, next SPT im gonna do a rich/james/hoggers and donk out in the first hour just to play the SNGs lol. Team Plop hav not declared war on you ......yet....................concebtrating on the gladys knights for the moment
    Posted by JAEGERBOMB
    U TURN ALERT!

I didnt study politics for nothing

Team we are allied to team plop, we must destroy....team plankton instead. they is right fish....
    total players... pffft:)

• edited May 2010
    I'm in like Flynn.  Keep it cool Skipper :)
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: URGENT CALL FOR TOMMYD, JINGLEMA, HURST05 and SPITFIRE10- OFFICIAL TEAM HOGGSPUR THREAD:
    In Response to Re: URGENT CALL FOR TOMMYD, JINGLEMA, HURST05 and SPITFIRE10- OFFICIAL TEAM HOGGSPUR THREAD : U TURN ALERT! I didnt study politics for nothing Team we are allied to team plop, we must destroy....team plankton instead. they is right fish.... total donkplopfish... pffft:)
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    +1
  • edited May 2010
    We have 7 players registered.

Still waiting on:
    Hurst05
    Jinglema
    Spitfire10

7 should be plenty, tbh.

• edited May 2010
    I'm doing a pathetic 5 minute bump so that those who have not yet registered.....

REG NOW!!!!!!!!
    Peace and love :)
  • edited May 2010
    Hi Team,

Ok, so im not going to deny that yesterday was a complete disaster. However, tonight, i know we will pull it back cos we have bouncebackability in spades...... clubs, hearts and diamonds...

so, just cos spurs finished 5th in 2006 when lasagnegate happened at westham didn't mean the champions league dream was over....

so just as we had a minor set back last night (losack being runner up cant help team morale) we WILL turn it round, i have faith in all the Hoggspurs

May your play be loose and your cards be lucky!

GO FOR IT!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!
  • edited May 2010
    Come on you Hoggspurs!

WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
  • edited May 2010
    see you in a SNG at 7.30 mate lol

seriously, good luck for 2nite,

will set up 10-seater at conclusion of team poker
  • edited May 2010
    im in captain but not that good at omaha
  • edited May 2010

HELP!!!!!!!!

im chip leader!!

what do i do?:)

• edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Naked Ladies... (well at least that might get your attention) Team Tottenham Hoggspur Offical thread:
    im in captain but not that good at omaha
    Posted by kennybad
    dont worry kenny neither is merenovice, and he does ok:)
  • edited May 2010
    this was a tough decision! think i made the right one vince? team mate reshoves on me.. holding flopped trips
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    POKERTREV Small blind  50.00 50.00 1350.00
    Darntootin Big blind  100.00 150.00 2195.00
      Your hole cards
    • K
    • K

GREGHOGG Call  100.00 250.00 7562.50
    KnackersYa Call  100.00 350.00 2970.00
    SolarCarro Call  100.00 450.00 2880.00
    Quietman Call  100.00 550.00 700.00
    POKERTREV Call  50.00 600.00 1300.00
    Darntootin Check     
    Flop

POKERTREV Check     
    Darntootin Check     
    GREGHOGG Bet  500.00 1100.00 7062.50
    KnackersYa Raise  2100.00 3200.00 870.00
    SolarCarro Fold     
    Quietman Fold     
    POKERTREV Fold     
    Darntootin Fold     
    GREGHOGG Fold     
    KnackersYa Show

KnackersYa Win  3200.00  4070.00
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Naked Ladies... (well at least that might get your attention) Team Tottenham Hoggspur Offical thread:
    this was a tough decision! think i made the right one vince? team mate reshoves on me.. holding flopped trips Player Action Cards Amount Pot Balance POKERTREV Small blind   50.00 50.00 1350.00 Darntootin Big blind   100.00 150.00 2195.00   Your hole cards K 7 K 4       GREGHOGG Call   100.00 250.00 7562.50 KnackersYa Call   100.00 350.00 2970.00 SolarCarro Call   100.00 450.00 2880.00 Quietman Call   100.00 550.00 700.00 POKERTREV Call   50.00 600.00 1300.00 Darntootin Check         Flop     4 5 4       POKERTREV Check         Darntootin Check         GREGHOGG Bet   500.00 1100.00 7062.50 KnackersYa Raise   2100.00 3200.00 870.00 SolarCarro Fold         Quietman Fold         POKERTREV Fold         Darntootin Fold         GREGHOGG Fold         KnackersYa Show 5 9 10 5       KnackersYa Win   3200.00   4070.00
    Posted by GREGHOGG

HIDE :)
  • edited May 2010
    good performance tonight team, well done to knackerya for cashing and to merenovice and tommyd and kenny for going fairly deep

weve got £3.50 and that £3.50 more than yesterday,

we can still do this!!
  • edited May 2010
    well done greg and knackers for cashing,lets keep it up and do better tomorrow,hope  SPITFIRE and JINGLEMA show up tomorrow
  • edited May 2010
    Good Luck Hoggspurs tonight!

We have to be good at a luck game, with Vince in our team:)

May your flops be massive and your cards be lucky...

WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

• edited May 2010
    I'll try my best.
    It's not much but it's all that I have to offer.
  • edited May 2010
    Let's do this tonight guys.  We're due a killer run :)
  • edited May 2010

KNACKERS YA IS A LEGEND! WD FOR WINNING ONE OF THE TOURNIES TONIGHT FOR THE HOGGSPURS

WP SPITFIRE10 YOU IS A LEGEND TOO!

TWO HIGH CASHES

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

• edited May 2010
    I
    n Response to Re: Naked Ladies... (well at least that might get your attention) Team Tottenham Hoggspur Offical thread:
    KNACKERS YA IS A LEGEND! WD FOR WINNING ONE OF THE TOURNIES TONIGHT FOR THE HOGGSPURS WP SPITFIRE10 YOU IS A LEGEND TOO! TWO HIGH CASHES BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    Well done knackersya and spitfire10.
    I cashed in both games tonight,I was very unlucky,knackersya was a witness.
    Blinds were 1000/2000. I was in small blind with qq. I just called , knowing that dohh was going to call all in with his big stack.I called his bluff, he turned over his 36 offsuit and hit the straight on the river.
    Knackersya took him out though.Say no more, it was karma time.
    We will up the antes tonight.
    Come on you hoggspurs!!!!!
  • edited May 2010
    I n Response to Re: Naked Ladies... (well at least that might get your attention) Team Tottenham Hoggspur Offical thread : Well done knackersya and spitfire10. I cashed in both games tonight,I was very unlucky,knackersya was a witness. Blinds were 1000/2000. I was in small blind with qq. I just called , knowing that dohh was going to call all in with his big stack.I called his bluff, he turned over his 36 offsuit and hit the straight on the river. Knackersya took him out though.Say no more, it was karma time. We will up the antes tonight. Come on you hoggspurs!!!!!
    Posted by wynne1938
    Great performance by all of you.
    If it had just been the first event, we would have been laughing.
    I went out first hand but still wasn't first out!
  • edited May 2010
    I n Response to Re: Naked Ladies... (well at least that might get your attention) Team Tottenham Hoggspur Offical thread : Well done knackersya and spitfire10. I cashed in both games tonight,I was very unlucky,knackersya was a witness. Blinds were 1000/2000. I was in small blind with qq. I just called , knowing that dohh was going to call all in with his big stack.I called his bluff, he turned over his 36 offsuit and hit the straight on the river. Knackersya took him out though.Say no more, it was karma time. We will up the antes tonight. Come on you hoggspurs!!!!!
    Posted by wynne1938
    well done wynne! 2 super performances not gone unnoticed, and any cash is a good cash!

Booooooooooooooooooom!
  • edited May 2010

Well after last night's excellent performance, i am very confident that we can make 4th place, at the very least, just like the mighty lillywhites!

COME ON YOU HOGGSPURS!

We can do it, 2-3 final tablists again, and we even have a shot of victory!!!!

LET YOUR PLAY BE LOOSE AND YOUR CARDS BE LUCKY!!

FOR THE LAST TIME, goooooo
    gooooO goooooOOOOOOO!

WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

• edited May 2010
  • edited May 2010
    Well after last night's excellent performance, i am very confident that we can make 4th place, at the very least, just like the mighty lillywhites! COME ON YOU HOGGSPURS! We can do it, 2-3 final tablists again, and we even have a shot of victory!!!! LET YOUR PLAY BE LOOSE AND YOUR CARDS BE LUCKY!! FOR THE LAST TIME, goooooo gooooO goooooOOOOOOO! WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    C'mon u hoggspurs.Good luck to all.May the poker gods spur u on!!!!