You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky Help!

edited May 2010 in Poker Chat
I know this is not the correct place to post this, but I posted a message in the technical queries section 5 days ago, and still havent recieved a response, so I'm not sure where else to post?

Ive only been on the site for a month and a half, so this should have been my first time of receiving a cash for points bonus, which i believe was around £25? Yet, I haven't receieved it. Now i 100% entered the code for cash for points, so can somebody at Sky check it out for me, I have tried.

Also Sky, I won the Glasgow Update thread competition which was free entry into this sundays Primo. How do i go about getting my free entry?

Thank you for any help, will be much appreciated

Snowy

Comments

• edited May 2010
    Sorry, Sky are alot more on the ball than i thought, I've already been entered for sundays primo.

The cash for points is the one really bugging me tho!
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Sky Help!:
    Sorry, Sky are alot more on the ball than i thought, I've already been entered for sundays primo. The cash for points is the one really bugging me tho!
    Posted by SNOWY37
    Contact Customer Services - there is a  link at the bottom of this (and every) page.
  • edited May 2010
    Scroll down to the bottom of the page, click on 'start a chat' in the bottom right corner underneath 'online chat' and sort it.
  • edited May 2010
    Hey there snowy,

apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

I have been out of the office since Thursday and have been pretty stacked today trying to catch up with everything.

I'll go and deal with your query in the technical area ASAP.

(i'll just mop this sweat from my brow!)

we'll get your problem sorted pronto!

:)