You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Team DOHH - DOHH's DONKEYS?????

Ok as suggested by wildcard player 1, Kunster, I have neglected my responsibility as team DOHH's captain.

I failed with the motivation for leg one, I was unprofessional, and stayed up drinking the night before the big game, and to top it all off, I dIdnt even turn up for the kick off!!

Great turn out for leg 1, 9/10 players registered for the event, including myself (altho I never turned up). Only OmahonyO failed, but he is a luxury player, rather like Le Tissier was for Southampton, when he turns up, he'll be brilliant, so worth the wait!

On to tonight.....

Iv used the analogy before, but the opening round is just to settle in. You can't win the tourny on day one, only make sure you stay in it. Deuce has ensured we're still in it!

The following 2/3 rounds, are moving rounds, where we put in a charge and fly up the leaderboard.

Follow the example of Deuce AK - RAISE, RE RAISE, RE RE RE RAISE AND SHOVE !!!

Im gonna personally guarantee a monumental effort from your captain, to make the cash tonight! And if by some huge miracle I fail to crash, I will be on the rail of each of your tables. We need to get something going.

Bring it on team DOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Comments

• edited May 2010
    Right behind you boss!!

I followed team orders, never limped always raised and the tactic worked initially with my table giving me free chips galore, got up to 7000 but then took a hit, never mind, tried to hang in there and eventually went 44th just missing a small contribution to team winnings.

Will try harder tonight !!!!!

Dave
  • edited May 2010

Top Man Dave !! - I don't need to tell you guys how to play, with my tourny run lately, I should be the one asking for advice! Play your game mate - great effort last night !

Im gutted I fell asleep - but I love a challenge and always make it hard for myself!

Just making sure...it is tonight that we play again right? - Is it just not up in the lobby yet......??
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Team DOHH - DOHH's DONKEYS?????:
    Top Man Dave !! - I don't need to tell you guys how to play, with my tourny run lately, I should be the one asking for advice! Play your game mate - great effort last night !  Im gutted I fell asleep - but I love a challenge and always make it hard for myself! Just making sure...it is tonight that we play again right? - Is it just not up in the lobby yet......??
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Yeah tonight it is!! Not in lobby yet, my fiancee was 6th for Jaegerplops team, should have taken leaf from her book!!

Dave
  • edited May 2010

Ohhhh its omaha tonight !!!!

I wish I'd known that prior to guaranteeing a cash! haha

Only myself and Dave registered so far, cmon team DOHH need another strong turn out tonight !!
  • edited May 2010
    Ohhhh its omaha tonight !!!! I wish I'd known that prior to guaranteeing a cash! haha Only myself and Dave registered so far, cmon team DOHH need another strong turn out tonight !!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    excuses excuses!!!!!  muppets
  • edited May 2010

Just registered captain!

Omaha hey!

There's going to be plenty of bad beats tonight, let's hope Team Dohhhhhh give out more than our fair share!!!

• edited May 2010

Kunster / Fundz, Whereeee areee yaaaa
  • edited May 2010

Kunster / Fundz, Whereeee areee yaaaa
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Alrite princess ive been signed up for aggges now! im gunna wing it as I feel this will be best.
    I am glad you listened to me and started thread off, as before otheres musta thought we were a part time jokefest
  • edited May 2010
    Am in captain, lets get this won
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Team DOHH - DOHH's DONKEYS?????:
    Ok as suggested by wildcard player 1, Kunster, I have neglected my responsibility as team DOHH's captain. I failed with the motivation for leg one, I was unprofessional, and stayed up drinking the night before the big game, and to top it all off, I dIdnt even turn up for the kick off!! Great turn out for leg 1, 9/10 players registered for the event, including myself (altho I never turned up). Only OmahonyO failed, but he is a luxury player, rather like Le Tissier was for Southampton, when he turns up, he'll be brilliant, so worth the wait! On to tonight..... Iv used the analogy before, but the opening round is just to settle in. You can't win the tourny on day one, only make sure you stay in it. Deuce has ensured we're still in it! The following 2/3 rounds, are moving rounds, where we put in a charge and fly up the leaderboard. Follow the example of Deuce AK - RAISE, RE RAISE, RE RE RE RAISE AND SHOVE !!! Im gonna personally guarantee a monumental effort from your captain, to make the cash tonight! And if by some huge miracle I fail to crash, I will be on the rail of each of your tables. We need to get something going. Bring it on team DOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

I started off like this and managed to triple my stack playing smallball poker with no cards but after the blinds got over a certain level i turned into the biggest nit ever lol.

Dave was very unlucky last night, all you can do is try to get a big stack while your still deep and then just hope you have lady luck on your side......and stay off the sauce DOHHHHHHH:-)
  • edited May 2010
    C`mon team dohhhhhhhhh, lets be avin ya wheres are 12th maaaaaan hahahahaha
  • edited May 2010
    haha, like the team thread.  Soz bout my no show yesterday, I went away for weekend and had loads on.  I completely forgot about it as well if im to be honest.
    Cant believe its omahonyomahahoha tonight.  Im really bad at this so soz in advance,

gl team
  • edited May 2010

Le Tiss has turned up! we cant fail!

Any sign of Fundz and Geezer????

Have some fun tonight chaps! Dont expect great things from omaha, but who knows!!!
  • edited May 2010

JACKO !!!! 999 !!!!

WHERE ART THOU????
  • edited May 2010
    JACKO !!!! 999 !!!! WHERE ART THOU????
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

I may not be anygood but ill alwaysz show up, we should have had subs innit
  • edited May 2010
    Le Tiss is out! :-(
  • edited May 2010
    [QUOTE]Le Tiss has turned up! we cant fail! Any sign of Fundz and Geezer???? Have some fun tonight chaps! Dont expect great things from omaha, but who knows!!!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

I lasted 8 minutes. gl
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Team DOHH - DOHH's DONKEYS????? : [QUOTE ]Le Tiss has turned up! we cant fail ! Any sign of Fundz and Geezer???? Have some fun tonight chaps! Dont expect great things from omaha, but who knows!!! Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    I lasted 8 minutes. gl
    Posted by OMahonyO

i was second last left in hahahaha hat if i was lastone lololol that would have been funny
  • edited May 2010

Well, that didn't go to plan....

We just run bad, my 2nd set biked on the river, having bet pot all the way, then ran top 2 into a set....

Really disappointed wanted to go deep tonight! :(

Great effort by SHANXXTA and KUNSTER!

We're only gonna be a couple of decent cashes away from the lead......

3 games to go, chin up team!

DOHH
  • edited May 2010
    Well, that didn't go to plan.... We just run bad, my 2nd set biked on the river, having bet pot all the way, then ran top 2 into a set.... Really disappointed wanted to go deep tonight! :( Great effort by SHANXXTA and KUNSTER! We're only gonna be a couple of decent cashes away from the lead...... 3 games to go, chin up team! DOHH
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

Yo good play ppls, whats the other games and how will they go down. Blackjack lol
  • edited May 2010
    Alas I failed after an early double up but totally committed to the remaining 3 legs

I ran a turned FH into a better flopped FH (only in Omaha!!)

TEAM DOHHHHHHHHHH till I die
  • edited May 2010
    I was in mate, but just couldnt hit anything.  Im pretty good at omaha too, but no draw came in for me so i crashed out very quickly.

Was doing ok in yesterdays game, but ended crashing out when my ak lost to aq all in pre.

Fun game