You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

River Rage Stalkers

edited May 2010 in Poker Chat

Isn't it odd when people type abuse in the chat box when thay lose... are these the same people who display road rage.  this is river rage.

it doesn't seem to be a characteristic of the better players,

the most bizarre behaviour is the few who, still full of river rage, rail you in successive tables waiting for their moment to be abusive again.  these are stalkers.

river rage stalkers need help.

regards
aussie09

Comments

• edited May 2010

It because they haven't got any money left to enter another game Aussie
  • edited May 2010
    Just think of them as your personal fan club and say TY and give them a :) LOL
  • edited May 2010
    a GTF (lol) can be very effective too
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: River Rage Stalkers:
    a GTF (lol) can be very effective too
    Posted by emilyegg
    whats GTF?
  • edited May 2010

A polite "Go Away" tablet. ;0)

• edited May 2010
    Is it just me, or has anybody noticed that the lower the stakes, the worse the abuse? Freerolls are probably the worst for abusive clowns who, in Hellmouth's immortal phrase, can't even spell Poker.

By the way, I think that people like Hellmuth and his ilk (Luke Schwartz anybody?) hav a lot to answer for when it comes to the behaviour of other, newer, players. They see these guys act like spoilt, abusive little brats when the
    cards don't come their way and think that ths is the way that real poker players should behave.

Thank God that most of the new players coming through provide far better role models.

• edited May 2010
    this, i believe, is where the ability to block out a certain persons 'chat' would come in handy; thus allowing ourselves to get on with playing the game in peace.
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to River Rage Stalkers:
    Isn't it odd when people type abuse in the chat box when thay lose... are these the same people who display road rage.  this is river rage . it doesn't seem to be a characteristic of the better players, the most bizarre behaviour is the few who, still full of river rage, rail you in successive tables waiting for their moment to be abusive again.  these are stalkers . river rage stalkers need help. regards aussie09
    Posted by aussie09

it's fascinating to see.  it's a sign of a player whose self assessment exceeds their actual ability.

• edited May 2010
    In Response to River Rage Stalkers:
    Isn't it odd when people type abuse in the chat box when thay lose... are these the same people who display road rage.  this is river rage . it doesn't seem to be a characteristic of the better players, the most bizarre behaviour is the few who, still full of river rage, rail you in successive tables waiting for their moment to be abusive again.  these are stalkers . river rage stalkers need help. regards aussie09
    Posted by aussie09
    How do you do it..? joke honest, what I mean is, after you've typed in your message/joke etc what button do you press to get it up on the screen,I'm serious.I don't know.                                                                  Kind regards