You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

READ ALL ABOUT IT!

edited May 2010 in Poker Chat
My blog about my weekend in Glasgow for the Sky Poker Tour is now live.

You can read it... HERE.

(Yes, I know penguin7 and dylan12 are more efficient and have already published their SPT blogs, but mine's got pictures!)

Comments

• edited May 2010
    yes i know it's soooo sad - the conditions, your illness etc...still don't feel sorry for you tho.
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: READ ALL ABOUT IT!:
    yes i know it's soooo sad - the conditions, your illness etc...still don't feel sorry for you tho.
    Posted by lozgo
    lol - wasn't looking for sympathy; just aim to entertain!  And, in this instance, have no problem with a bit of schadenfreude :-)

• edited May 2010
    Just watching the re-run of Sunday's Primo now James.

Chuff me- you and LM were seriously ill weren't you? Are you still alive? Bronchitis you say???? You're such a showbiz pro, luvvee!!

Meanwhile he's posted a great blog on Glasgow- go and have a look right now.

As they say on the back of airport novels- it's a "thumping good read".

• edited May 2010
    fantastic blogs these James.

Reading them is a real 'interactive experience'.
  • edited May 2010
    Great read James, loving the pics as well - I have no idea how to upload pictures so will leave that to you!!
  • edited May 2010
    Great read James, loving the pics as well - I have no idea how to upload pictures so will leave that to you!!
    Posted by dylan12

hey dylan,

It's really easy when you know how - so let me try and quickly explain.

firstly make sure you have the picture you want to upload saved on your computer.

once your image has been saved - look for the little picture of a tree in-between font size and the spell checker.

click this, then hit browse. Find your image, click open and finally click save.

your picture will then appear in your forum post and once approved by our mods it'll show on the forum.

let me know how that works for you
  • edited May 2010
    Nice one rich!! Simple aint it!! Unfortunatley the pics I took in Glasgow are on my phone which I lost on the plane but at least I know now for future reference how it works, cheers m8!!
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: READ ALL ABOUT IT! : hey dylan, It's really easy when you know how - so let me try and quickly explain. firstly make sure you have the picture you want to upload saved on your computer. once your image has been saved - look for the little picture of a tree in-between font size and the spell checker. click this, then hit browse. Find your image, click open and finally click save. your picture will then appear in your forum post and once approved by our mods it'll show on the forum. let me know how that works for you
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    oh no dont start this debate all over again haha.
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: READ ALL ABOUT IT! : dont start this debate all over again haha.
    Posted by lucy4

• edited May 2010
    Nice one rich!! Simple aint it!! Unfortunatley the pics I took in Glasgow are on my phone which I lost on the plane but at least I know now for future reference how it works, cheers m8!!
    Posted by dylan12

No problemo
  • edited May 2010
    Just watching the re-run of Sunday's Primo now James. Chuff me- you and LM were seriously ill weren't you? Are you still alive? Bronchitis you say???? You're such a showbiz pro, luvvee!! Meanwhile he's posted a great blog on Glasgow- go and have a look right now. As they say on the back of airport novels- it's a "thumping good read".
    Posted by RICHORFORD

Yes we was proper ILL!!! Oi Orford, you about this eve on the sight?? Are you sleepstacking with me... So to speak?

Hence the somewhat surreal Primo footage!!

Hope you are feeling muchly better now Mr Hartigan!! Looking forward to laughing at everyone else's expense for a change ;)

• edited May 2010

hiya James watched the pca last nite on telly i thought you did a Great Job & Michelle Orpe looked stunning
  • edited May 2010
       hiya James watched the pca last nite on telly i thought you did a Great Job & Michelle Orpe looked stunning
    Posted by DTWBANDIT
    Thank you, sir.

I had no idea they'd started showing it until this morning, when Sky_Ling told me, "I listened to your voice before going to sleep last night..."

Yes, it's official: Hartigan is a guaranteed cure for insomnia!