You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TEAM POKER - another important notification - substitutes

Ok guys,

I realise a few of you have had problems with team members not being able to play etc.

please take a look at this short notification from the guys in charge....

"It has been agreed that each team is allowed one substitute, the team captain has to arrange who it will be and the substitute must agree to it.

The players involved in the substitute must then be emailed over to suggestions@skypoker.com for it to stand (correct spellings of the player aliases please!)"

thank you!

Comments

• edited May 2010
    In Response to TEAM POKER - another important notification - substitutes:
    Ok guys, I realise a few of you have had problems with team members not being able to play etc. please take a look at this short notification from the guys in charge.... "It has been agreed that each team is allowed one substitute, the team captain has to arrange who it will be and the substitute must agree to it. The players involved in the substitute must then be emailed over to suggestions@skypoker.com for it to stand (correct spellings of the player aliases please!)" thank you!
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    hehehehe i have a cunning plan
  • edited May 2010
    If ANY team needs a player i would be very happy to help out.dav1964
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: TEAM POKER - another important notification - substitutes:
    Posted by dav1964
    dav i think the misfits (2nd at mo) need sub contact capt xexe
  • edited May 2010
    Ok guys, I realise a few of you have had problems with team members not being able to play etc. please take a look at this short notification from the guys in charge.... "It has been agreed that each team is allowed one substitute, the team captain has to arrange who it will be and the substitute must agree to it. The players involved in the substitute must then be emailed over to suggestions@skypoker.com for it to stand (correct spellings of the player aliases please!)" thank you!
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Does this mean we can have 11 players or just 1 straight swop and could you please post the game format for the rest of the week thx
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to TEAM POKER - another important notification - substitutes : Does this mean we can have 11 players or just 1 straight swop
    Posted by xexeu
    good point pete
  • edited May 2010
    only 1 straight swap (if required).

have a look here for the game structures.

if you need anything else - just shout.

cheers
  • edited May 2010
    only 1 straight swap (if required). have a look here for the game structures. if you need anything else - just shout. cheers
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    thx rich :))
  • edited May 2010
    I have always maintained that it is a squad game, can the Sub be used for tactical reasons or just injuries?
  • edited May 2010
    Game structure states every day this week is a Monday - please tell me its not really Monday morning every day.....lol
  • edited May 2010
    I am putting myself up for transfer.

If any team wishes to ditch their weak link (blackfish3, PokerTrev.. etc) I am on the market for £3.75
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to TEAM POKER - another important notification - substitutes : hehehehe i have a cunning plan
    Posted by JAEGERBOMB
    Stay away from my Mighty Knights!!!!!

WE STAND AS ONE!!!!!

x
  • edited May 2010
    Posted by dav1964

Hi Dav
    We need a substitue, would be glad to have you, if you havent been snapped up, please Pm asap, so i can forward your name.
    Cheers
    Sharky
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: TEAM POKER - another important notification - substitutes : Hi Dav We need a substitue, would be glad to have you, if you havent been snapped up, please Pm asap, so i can forward your name. Cheers Sharky
    Posted by Sharksbite
    Thanks sharky mate for finding me on a table i will endeavour to be as great a help as i possibly can for your team.Thanks again.dav
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: TEAM POKER - another important notification - substitutes : Thanks sharky mate for finding me on a table i will endeavour to be as great a help as i possibly can for your team.Thanks again.dav
    Posted by dav1964
    Dav....I was just about to put forward a signing on package for you to sign for our team, THE MIGHTY KNIGHTS....but it seems you have already been head hunted by a 'lesser' team.

GL anyway.......and just to keep you informed, TEAM PLOP is EVERYONES ENEMY!!!!
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: TEAM POKER - another important notification - substitutes : Dav....I was just about to put forward a signing on package for you to sign for our team, THE MIGHTY KNIGHTS....but it seems you have already been head hunted by a 'lesser' team. GL anyway.......and just to keep you informed, TEAM PLOP is EVERYONES ENEMY!!!!
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Dave m8 ignore this drunken rant..........Team plop is loved by all, everyone has sworn to defeast the gladys knights.

notice maxally has been on forum all day but only now hinted at you joining the knights???? He didnt want you really m8 :o

i would hav gladly taken you aboard the good ship plop however my friend but alas, am in the final stages of negotiations with a MEGA-star of the poker world, whom im sure some members of the skypoker community may be familiar with......all will be revealed later
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: TEAM POKER - another important notification - substitutes : Dav....I was just about to put forward a signing on package for you to sign for our team, THE MIGHTY KNIGHTS....but it seems you have already been head hunted by a 'lesser' team. GL anyway.......and just to keep you informed, TEAM PLOP is EVERYONES ENEMY!!!!
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Yes i noticed the jaegerman had a team and of course he is everyones enemy.Just kiddin plopper lol dav
  • edited May 2010
    Posted by MAXALLY
    LOL ! We will see at the end of the week:)
    Thanks Dav much appreciated,  Sharky
  • edited May 2010
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Rich,

Trip5 just phoned me to say her internet is down, but to ask you if you got her email regarding substituting MAXALLY for ANother please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As , I like to keep competition fair i gladly do this for her on this 1 occassion.

wat good sportsmanship from Team Plop once again :):):):)
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: TEAM POKER - another important notification - substitutes : Dave m8 ignore this drunken rant..........Team plop is loved by all, everyone has sworn to defeast the gladys knights. notice maxally has been on forum all day but only now hinted at you joining the knights???? He didnt want you really m8 :o i would hav gladly taken you aboard the good ship plop however my friend but alas, am in the final stages of negotiations with a MEGA-star of the poker world, whom im sure some members of the skypoker community may be familiar with......all will be revealed later
    Posted by JAEGERBOMB
    OMG I do hope its tikay lol
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to TEAM POKER - another important notification - substitutes : Rich, Trip5 just phoned me to say her internet is down, but to ask you if you got her email regarding substituting MAXALLY for ANother please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As , I like to keep competition fair i gladly do this for her on this 1 occassion. wat good sportsmanship from Team Plop once again :):):):)
    Posted by JAEGERBOMB
    mmmmm!!!! someone hasnt paid their bill then.
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to TEAM POKER - another important notification - substitutes : Rich, Trip5 just phoned me to say her internet is down, but to ask you if you got her email regarding substituting MAXALLY for ANother please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As , I like to keep competition fair i gladly do this for her on this 1 occassion. wat good sportsmanship from Team Plop once again :):):):)
    Posted by JAEGERBOMB
    HAHAHAHAHA

You wish!!!!!

x
  • edited May 2010
    Posted by JAEGERBOMB
    You are going lower than a snake's testicle now ploppy.....

Just done a quick calculation on ave team finishes....

Team PLOP - 1082 (total finishing positions)/10(amount a players) = 108.2
    The MIGHTY KNIGHTS - 358/6                                                     = 59.6

WE STAND AS ONE!!!!
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: TEAM POKER - another important notification - substitutes : You are going lower than a snake's testicle now ploppy..... Just done a quick calculation on ave team finishes.... Team PLOP - 1082 (total finishing positions)/10(amount a players) = 108.2 The MIGHTY KNIGHTS - 358/6                                                     = 59.6 WE STAND AS ONE!!!!
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

xxx
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: TEAM POKER - another important notification - substitutes : You are going lower than a snake's testicle now ploppy..... Just done a quick calculation on ave team finishes.... Team PLOP - 1082 (total finishing positions)/10(amount a players) = 108.2 The MIGHTY KNIGHTS - 358/6                                                     = 59.6 WE STAND AS ONE!!!!
    Posted by MAXALLY
    only 6 turned up???? surely then you dont ALL appear to stand as one???

excellent turn-out from the ploppers, oh look we're above you in the only table that really matters :):):):):):)

and wait til you hear about Team Plops new signing!!!!!
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: TEAM POKER - another important notification - substitutes : only 6 turned up???? surely then you dont ALL appear to stand as one??? excellent turn-out from the ploppers, oh look we're above you in the only table that really matters :):):):):):) and wait til you hear about Team Plops new signing!!!!!
    Posted by JAEGERBOMB
    So who has the pleasure of being dropped from team floppy-plop?

• edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: TEAM POKER - another important notification - substitutes : So who has the pleasure of being dropped from team floppy-plop?
    Posted by TRIP5
    I, myself, am standing down to make way for this internationally renowned poker MEGASTAR!!!!!!!!

got the phone call from work this morning, gotta go away work :(:(
  • edited May 2010
    I need a team ASAP could not play last night, but will Guarantee that i will play the next 4 nights !!

Can somebody SUB me in there team PLEAAAAAAAASE !!
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: TEAM POKER - another important notification - substitutes : I, myself, am standing down to make way for this internationally renowned poker MEGASTAR!!!!!!!! got the phone call from work this morning, gotta go away work :(:(
    Posted by JAEGERBOMB
    A great example of the old phrase.........

GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH!!!!!!!!
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: TEAM POKER - another important notification - substitutes : only 6 turned up???? surely then you dont ALL appear to stand as one??? excellent turn-out from the ploppers, oh look we're above you in the only table that really matters :):):):):):) and wait til you hear about Team Plops new signing!!!!!
    Posted by JAEGERBOMB
    LOL!

Appearences can be decieving!!!

x
  • edited May 2010
    Posted by JAEGERBOMB
    I can barely stand at the moment as I sprained my ankle last night to be with the Knights!!!