You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TEAM ELITE - COMING ON THE RAIL

Well said labrat, not a bad start, shame springs did'nt play hopefully he'll play tonight. I've sent him a PM to see if he is playing.

Comments

• edited May 2010

Fair enough start, should put us about 4th or 5th after 1st game. Big congrats to JACKAHERT and my good lady STOXY for cashing last night. Was on a table with young_gun, and his exit was a little bit sick to say the least. Lets have some more cashes tonight gang.

jackahert 8th £10.00
    stoxy    36th  £1.00
    scone62 50th
    labrat64 80th
    andytaylor 93rd
    young_gun 127th
    telmison 130th
    mr_chips_d 131st
    chiptease 146th
    springs d.n.p.
  • edited May 2010
    Yeah well done everyone :o)

not a bad start at all, i was card dead and got bad beat otherwise would have gone further as on good form

Just to let you all know tonight 7pm PLO 5 mins blind make sure you all register

ANDYTAYLOR, i wont be able to make tomorro and friday night sorry mate so you may be able to sub me for those nights? i dont know haven't read the rules but apparentally you can use subs :o)

tomorrow night have pool, have to meet for 7.45pm so not worth me starting to only do 30mins, friday gotta see charlton v Swindon. sorry i didn't think of these prior to registering, hope this doesn't cause to many problems and tonight and thursday i will give my all and make sure i make up for it that way

do love omaha good fun so all enjoy tonight
  • edited May 2010

ok mate no problem, i'll see what i can sort out.

• edited May 2010
    lol first 15mins 2nd for a while, then run straight into trips, on turn hit king :o( what can you do and was chasing from then

Best of luck all may check in with a few in a bit gotta have some dinner
  • edited May 2010
    £33 quid as a team tonight. Just that it seems to be a 2 person team lol. JackAherts and my wife stoxy both cashed again, and both made the final table. It's about time we 8 got involved don't you think????? Come on guys let's get lucky in the donkfest that is roulette............
  • edited May 2010

WP ALL !  Congrats to jackahert and stoxy on 2 good cashes.

Go TEAM ELITE

• edited May 2010
    yeah i saw that well done again stoxy and Jackahearts, shame i didnt do better as first 20 mins i was in top 5 and going well

going to miss tomorrow so best of luck all put how u do on here please
  • edited May 2010
    unlucky mr_chips_d being the bubble boy last night
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: TEAM ELITE - COMING ON THE RAIL:
    unlucky mr_chips_d being the bubble boy last night
    Posted by labrat64
    Cheers labrat64    Yeah so near yet so far . 
  • edited May 2010
    well that personally was a bag of plop. Adobe script error stopped me from getting on a table until blinds were 500/1000. was on big for whole stack when i finally got on and won. got AA next hand and bloody script error appeared again, when i got back on i was again all in with tosh and lost. Must cash tomorrow cos the wife has 14 quid up to now and i'm gonna lose our bet.
  • edited May 2010
    So how did we all get on yesterday?

Just to make you all aware registration up for tonight, 2 touneys 7pm & 7.05pm
    test out our multi-tabling, 5 mins blinds and 1500 starting

Good luck all tonight will rail if go out of one

Come on Elite!
  • edited May 2010
    Hi Guys,

Just 2 let u no I am unable 2 play in tonights tourney as my pool league has started a week earlier than scheduled. Will be back for friday though, so good luck to all for tonight. It will give the rest of you a chance to add some cash to the total.....lol. (only joking) good luck!!!

I think I come in 13th last nite

How do I add all you guys as my friends????
  • edited May 2010
    Shame your not playing tonight mate, you seem to be on good form, but at least your back for friday.  If you click on each persons name and click add me as a friend, that person will add you on in their profile.
  • edited May 2010
    I am playing tonight now peeps, lol mate let me down so watching Charlton game at home

yesterday stareted of well but on major tilt and lost in both within 1 minute on both, ill try do something at least tonight see you at the tables
  • edited May 2010
    todays tourney is up now team, 7pm 2k starting chips doesn't say blinds

good luck all lets hope this is a good night on and of the poker tables ;o)

COME ON ELITE

COME ON YOU CHARLTON
  • edited May 2010
    last night was not too good. Stoxy bubbled in the first and was 42nd in the second (tut tut). Anyway, last one tonight, let's go out with a bang gang.
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: TEAM ELITE - COMING ON THE RAIL:
    Hi Guys, Just 2 let u no I am unable 2 play in tonights tourney as my pool league has started a week earlier than scheduled. Will be back for friday though, so good luck to all for tonight. It will give the rest of you a chance to add some cash to the total.....lol. (only joking) good luck!!! I think I come in 13th last nite How do I add all you guys as my friends????
    Posted by jackAherts
    Oops  sorry m8 not 1 cash last night lol. We'll be ok tonight your back no pressure m8.
  • edited May 2010

Dont worry guys im back tonight to cash again!!! hopefully