You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The Dodgers.

2»

Comments

• edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: The Dodgers.:
    In Response to Re: The Dodgers. : standing for the cash so far...                game 1    game 2    game 3   game 4    game 5 volcan0                                     £20         £15 efgloser                    £11 sparksdad dipchip10 snowhite                                                 £0.50 bren333                                                  £0.75 penny-less st4r timeforbed    £2 clyde28         £1.50 so we have cashed for every game! all need to cash 2nite yeah :D
    Posted by clyde28
    i got me pompoms at the ready - i feel we gonna do well :D go dodgers goooooooo
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: The Dodgers. : i got me pompoms at the ready - i feel we gonna do well :D go dodgers goooooooo
    Posted by snowhite
    lol sno

Good luck everyone for 2night!

Gooooo dodgerssssssss
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: The Dodgers. : lol sno Good luck everyone for 2night! Gooooo dodgerssssssss
    Posted by clyde28
    just seen sparkysdad is in 2night :D

good luck mate, nice to have ya back
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: The Dodgers. : just seen sparkysdad is in 2night :D good luck mate, nice to have ya back
    Posted by clyde28
    YAYYYYY

FULL TEAM 2NIGHT!!

first time for the last game lol
  • edited May 2010
    Good luck team for tonight and thanks to efgloser for knocking me out last night!
    Posted by timeforbed
    oooops, didn`t realise.............it will never happen again :)
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: The Dodgers. : oooops, didn`t realise.............it will never happen again :)
    Posted by efgloser

Standing for 2night

volcan0  141th
    sparkysdad  20th
    efgloser  144th
    dipchip10  2nd
    snowhite  21st
    bren333  177th
    penny-less  53rd
    st4r  139th
    timeforbed  161st
    clyde28  23rd

cash for sparksdad, snowhite, dipchip10, and meeeeeeee
    amazing play by dipchip10!!

Very well done all, i have really really enjoyed playing in a team with you all it has been great
    jammis dodgers rules!!!
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: The Dodgers. : Standing for 2night volcan0  141th sparkysdad  20th efgloser  144th dipchip10  2nd snowhite  21st bren333  177th penny-less  53rd st4r  139th timeforbed  161st clyde28  23rd cash for sparksdad, snowhite, dipchip10, and meeeeeeee amazing play by dipchip10!! Very well done all, i have really really enjoyed playing in a team with you all it has been great jammis dodgers rules!!!
    Posted by clyde28
    yayyyyyyy glad i brought me pompoms - wd all and what a performance dip :D wtg
    ty for havin me as ur sub too :)
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: The Dodgers. : Standing for 2night volcan0  141th sparkysdad  20th efgloser  144th dipchip10  2nd snowhite  21st bren333  177th penny-less  53rd st4r  139th timeforbed  161st clyde28  23rd cash for sparksdad, snowhite, dipchip10, and meeeeeeee amazing play by dipchip10!! Very well done all, i have really really enjoyed playing in a team with you all it has been great jammis dodgers rules!!!
    Posted by clyde28
    fantastic team well done all think my cash tonight makes up for the games i have missed thanks for all ur support in the chat :D and vwd to u all
  • edited May 2010
    Posted by clyde28
    That was the most amazing final table! i nearly peed my pants with excitement, well done everyone who cashed tonight and congrats to dipchip10. its been a pleasure playing with you all and an honour to lead you into battle!  if you wanna keep in touch and your on facebook my real name is Jimmy Limmer and i have a profile picture of me playing poker and im in the london area.
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: The Dodgers. : That was the most amazing final table! i nearly peed my pants with excitement, well done everyone who cashed tonight and congrats to dipchip10. its been a pleasure playing with you all and an honour to lead you into battle!  if you wanna keep in touch and your on facebook my real name is Jimmy Limmer and i have a profile picture of me playing poker and im in the london area.
    Posted by volcan0
    ill add u mate my name is sean while
  • edited May 2010
    if any one else wants to add me feel free
  • edited May 2010
    Posted by clyde28
    Well done team...............we had a good week, great team play...............:)
  • edited May 2010
    I suggest, if there is gonna be another team event, we keep our team list the same, and keep the same skipper...:)
  • edited May 2010
    I suggest, if there is gonna be another team event, we keep our team list the same, and keep the same skipper...:)
    Posted by efgloser
    sounds like a plan to me :)
  • edited May 2010

Yes, I agree too.

• edited May 2010

WELL DONE TEAM. I AGREE IF THERE IS ANOTHER ONE TO KEEP THE TEAM. CHEERS BREN
  • edited May 2010
    You can bet your bottom dollar, The Volc will try and be poached by other teams....:(
  • edited May 2010
    If anyone wants to take st4r off our hands....feel free.....lol
  • edited May 2010
    Thanks for that Mike
  • edited May 2010
    Thanks for that Mike
    Posted by st4r
    soz mate....i was drunk when i posted that....hehehehe
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: The Dodgers. : soz mate....i was drunk when i posted that....hehehehe
    Posted by efgloser
    if there ever is anymore team events the whole team will stick together im sure of that.
    Congrats to time4bed and st4r who cashed in primo last night, got down to 31st and lost a race with my A10 against 44.
  • edited May 2010
    St4r.........you goin Thursday?
  • edited May 2010
    St4r.........you goin Thursday?
    Posted by efgloser
    Finished third overall, well done all
    well done bossman volcan0 on top third player

i would definatly be up for joining the jammi dodgers again, if they do team poker again
  • edited May 2010
    definitely up for the team again, hopefully will cash next time.
    Yes mike i will be there on thursday, you?
  • edited May 2010
    I was gonna be there Darryl, but i have to nip somewhere, so hopefully make the second game.
  • edited May 2010
    goo dodgerssssssssssss