You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

i-pods

edited May 2010 in Poker Chat
after the sunglasses thread i was interested to know how ipods are recieved,personally i hate them :)

...only around the poker table of course.

Comments

• edited May 2010
     I refuse to use them. There is nothing wrong with my Sony Walkman.
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: i-pods:
    Posted by Tikay10

This your 'Sony Walkman' Is'nt it?

• edited May 2010
    Posted by Tikay10
    i thought all of your music was on an 8 track cassette.
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: i-pods : i thought all of your music was on an 8 track cassette.
    Posted by lucy4
    It was, before I transfered it to cassettes suitable for my beloved Walkman. Which, I may tell you, I purchased in Hawaii, in 1981, before they were available in the UK.

Now it's a struggle to even buy cassettes, what's all that about?

I did have an 8-track, wonderful device, about the size of a large book, but that was before I discovered the Walkman.
  • edited May 2010
    As an i-pod doesn't disguise any of your tells or reactions i don't think there should be a problem with them.

I did once play at a table with a particularly gobby player. After he berated one of the other players at the table the response he got was "You sir are the reason i-pods were invented". at this point the other player plugged in his earphones and ignored this mouthy idiot for the rest of the game - Great response lol