You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

i know why i blocked my account now

edited May 2010 in Poker Chat
3 k double stack 4 hands in i get AA i got the button every one folds i raise 5 times big blind to a 100 small blind folds big blind calls he got 8 n 9 off suite flop comes 10 ,7, 10, didnt like the 10 so i bet 400 he raises me so i think he might have a ten  or would he re raise or just call to try and get more out of me so i go all in he snap calls turn come 2 river j checked his progress a few hands later and he was almost finished then i was in the 150 scary i got qq big blind everone folds small blind goes allin i call he got 44 flop ace clubs queen clubs 3 diamonds turn 2 clubs river 5 clubs i know bad beats part of the game but i play on 4 sites and i never had bad beats like on here i can see another 6 month in exile coming

Comments

• edited May 2010
    In Response to i know why i blocked my account now:
    3 k double stack 4 hands in i get AA i got the button every one folds i raise 5 times big blind to a 100 small blind folds big blind calls he got 8 n 9 off suite flop comes 10 ,7, 10, didnt like the 10 so i bet 400 he raises me so i think he might have a ten  or would he re raise or just call to try and get more out of me so i go all in he snap calls turn come 2 river j checked his progress a few hands later and he was almost finished then i was in the 150 scary i got qq big blind everone folds small blind goes allin i call he got 44 flop ace clubs queen clubs 3 diamonds turn 2 clubs river 5 clubs i know bad beats part of the game but i play on 4 sites and i never had bad beats like on here i can see another 6 month in exile coming
    Posted by timeshare2

although i hate to agree with the onslaught  of  weasley regulars .....u dont get any more bad beats on here  than anywhere else ,  and i speak as playing on 6 different sites
  • edited May 2010

In Response to Re: i know why i blocked my account now:
    In Response to i know why i blocked my account now : although i hate to agree with the onslaught  of  weasley regulars .....u dont get any more bad beats on here  than anywhere else ,  and i speak as playing on 6 different sites
    Posted by hogan2089
    p.s. no need to welcome  me back after my enforced sojurn ..lol
  • edited May 2010
    I can see a wee trip coming too

• edited May 2010
    In Response to i know why i blocked my account now:
    Posted by timeshare2
    you obviously don't play on Pokerstars or FullTilt then