You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Prey on the Presenter.

edited May 2010 in Poker Chat
Hullooooooo!!

This evening sees my official return into the tourney!!!

I shall be playing in the 7pm Sleepstack so please come and play with me!! I expect to see all of your happy shiny erm.. Avatars (No Machka, that's not a euphemism).

I shall also be donating my cash in low level cash games (High level if Dylan12 turns up to donk off a few £££ ;)

..and maybe sitting and going laters innit (We'll keep it low for you Baz x)

I shall also be issuing a BR challenge of my very own and most definitely in competition with Mr Orford whom I must admit that since his first erroneous day has been clawing it back with a determination seen only in those little pink fishies that jump upstream. Mind you a fair few of them get eaten by Bears don't they?

Anyhoo.. I digress. Again. My BR challenge will be entirely under my personal account so PTP nights sadly won't count. More on this later.

I've missed you and look forward to tonight!! 

Ps. I'm still unwell and need sympathy and nice words.... But I WILL happily take your chips instead ;)

xxx

Comments

• edited May 2010

Welcome back Sarah.

There are some great forum SnG's that are being played every night here now. Irishrover or JaegerPLOP normally throw a thread up about 10pm so please look out for that one.
    As for the BR challenge thingy, I think Sir Rich will smash his target because he is a member of the MIGHTY KNIGHTS forum team!!!!

• edited May 2010
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Prey on the Presenter.:
    Hullooooooo!! This evening sees my official return into the tourney!!! I shall be playing in the 7pm Sleepstack so please come and play with me!! I expect to see all of your happy shiny erm.. Avatars (No Machka, that's not a euphemism). I shall also be donating my cash in low level cash games (High level if Dylan12 turns up to donk off a few £££ ;) ..and maybe sitting and going laters innit (We'll keep it low for you Baz x) I shall also be issuing a BR challenge of my very own and most definitely in competition with Mr Orford whom I must admit that since his first erroneous day has been clawing it back with a determination seen only in those little pink fishies that jump upstream. Mind you a fair few of them get eaten by Bears don't they? Anyhoo.. I digress. Again. My BR challenge will be entirely under my personal account so PTP nights sadly won't count. More on this later. I've missed you and look forward to tonight!!  Ps. I'm still unwell and need sympathy and nice words.... But I WILL happily take your chips instead ;) xxx
    Posted by Lisa_Long
    Sigh...This is a guarantee...Sit next to me in cash and you are guaranteed at least 1 if not 2 BI's off me lol

Nice to see you back, I will play the sleepstack and DS and hopefully knock you out :O lol

All I can say to you regarding your illness is - you don't know the half of it - if you were male and had man flu then I could understand your pain because there is nothing worse than man flu ;) he he
  • edited May 2010
    We'll keep it low for you Baz x), awwww thank you
  • edited May 2010
    Dyl: Oh.. this was WORSE than man flu.. I actually died at one point I'm sure I did.

Barry: A Pleasure!!
  • edited May 2010

will come & have a game with you on low stakes cash alas i can't play any tournys tonite as the Pool season starts & my team needs me GL in the sleepstack   dtw
  • edited May 2010
    Gr8 that ure back sarah and best of luck for 2nite and DO try to play 1 of them sit N goes that irish OR plopper are setting up as they are enormous fun.Gl dav xxx
  • edited May 2010
    Wonderful to see you back

I won't see you in any of the tournies as me and ten friends will be chasing balls and getting sweaty, but hopefully I'll catch you around tenish.

Good luck on the felt.
  • edited May 2010
    I think your bankroll challenge should be to lose less than mr Orford. Now that shouldn't be too difficult Should it?
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Prey on the Presenter.:
    I expect to see all of your happy shiny erm.. Avatars (No Machka, that's not a euphemism).
    Posted by Lisa_Long
    Who are you trying to kid?