You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Annie Duke

2»

Comments

• edited May 2010
    you going to have to be best man Mona.

all the bridesmaid positions are filled.
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Annie Duke:
    In Response to Re: Annie Duke : fine, i may call his bluff.......just to see ya in a dress!!!
    Posted by annie_duke
    I hate people calling my bluff but you Annie, you can call it any time, il even not mind if you suck out on me
  • edited May 2010
    Pu, I'm really happy that you've found someone to love and relentlessly stalk, that's so sweet. 

I hope Annie appreciates your attention – and your anonymous notes with finger nail clippings and belly button fluff Sellotaped to the corners (I know I used to look forward to those).

If it's not too presumptuous, could I offer to 'give you away', or be a best man with BennyDip and Mr. Miyagi... or just do the catering? My cheese and pineapple chunks on cocktail sticks have garnered worldwide acclaim you know. Obviously I can't do evenings, because that's bath time with the kids, but any other time is fine. Except weekends.

Mondays and Thursdays are a bit iffy too.

Annie, if you're reading this, give Hu a chance. He's well trained and well meaning, though occasionally inept and flatulent, and according to popular legend, is also missing a gonad after a recent operation (rumour circulated by Mr. Miyagi).

Give it some thought, eh?

• edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Annie Duke:
    Pu, I'm really happy that you've found someone to love and relentlessly stalk, that's so sweet.  I hope Annie appreciates your attention – and your anonymous notes with finger nail clippings and belly button fluff Sellotaped to the corners (I know I used to look forward to those). If it's not too presumptuous, could I offer to 'give you away', or be a best man with BennyDip and Mr. Miyagi... or just do the catering? My cheese and pineapple chunks on cocktail sticks have garnered worldwide acclaim you know. Obviously I can't do evenings, because that's bath time with the kids, but any other time is fine. Except weekends. Mondays and Thursdays are a bit iffy too. Annie, if you're reading this, give Hu a chance. He's well trained and well meaning, though occasionally inept and flatulent, and according to popular legend, is also missing a gonad after a recent operation (rumour circulated by Mr. Miyagi). Give it some thought, eh?
    Posted by FlutNush
    This is a complete fabrication. According to Pu's vet, Pu had 4 inches removed in an attempt to cure his limp.

Annie, should you receive a 4 inch long pre-nuptial package from Pu, do not open it!!! You have been warned.
  • edited May 2010
    I'm prepared to show Annie the results after the operation to stop these vicious rumours regarding my pre flop

I'v also got a romantic dance i'd like to perform for her

And last night i had the bestest dream ever where we was running hand in hand on a white sanded beach...naked