You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SOLID PROOF THAT POKER IS PURE SKILL

edited May 2010 in Poker Chat
Hi peepies, I have done the research, and I am about to bring you solid proof that poker is pure skill

there is a way to play poker, and there is a way to win at poker

You cannot lose at poker if you play the game the right way

I can show you all how to play the game in a way that cannot be beaten--- either in the long term, nor in the short term

Stand by lads to learn of a playing method that will change your poker lives FOREVER!!

Comments

• edited May 2010

CardsAmountPotBalance
    oynutter Small blind   £0.05 £0.05 £3.99
    88fireman Big blind   £0.10 £0.15 £3.09
      Your hole cards
    • K
    • Q

billblag Fold        
    Ganjaman Fold        
    REPOMAN618 Raise   £0.40 £0.55 £19.48
    oynutter Call   £0.35 £0.90 £3.64
    88fireman Fold        
    Flop

• J
    • A

oynutter Check        
    REPOMAN618 Bet   £0.90 £1.80 £18.58
    oynutter Call   £0.90 £2.70 £2.74
    Turn

• K

oynutter Check        
    REPOMAN618 Check        
    River

• Q

oynutter All-in   £2.74 £5.44 £0.00
    REPOMAN618 Call   £2.74 £8.18 £15.84
    oynutter Show
    • K
    • Q

REPOMAN618 Show
    • A
    • J

oynutter Win Royal Flush £7.78   £7.78
  • edited May 2010
    FLOPPA WHOPPA!!
  • edited May 2010
  • edited May 2010
    WOW ON THE FLOP ASWELL AND YOU GOT PAID NICELY WD M8TY
  • edited May 2010

EASY WHEN YOU KNOW HOW !
  • edited May 2010
    LOL--I've hit one on the river twice, but never flopped one before!-- whats the odds on that?
  • edited May 2010

FLOPPING Nice one OYNUTTER!!!!!!!

I bet all them pro's on 'that other thread' will try to get you in their gang now when you start spending your vast winnings on updating your PC to a flopping top notch one and then go to a highrollers table and flop your massive wad on their exclusive table and flop the nutz again !!!!! 

:) ) )
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: SOLID PROOF THAT POKER IS PURE SKILL:
    FLOPPING Nice one OYNUTTER!!!!!!! I bet all them pro's on 'that other thread' will try to get you in their gang now when you start spending your vast winnings on updating your PC to a flopping top notch one and then go to a highrollers table and flop your massive wad on their exclusive table and flop the nutz again !!!!!  :) ) )
    Posted by MAXALLY
    lol-- nice one MAX--Them lot hav'nt got a floppin clue mate, floppin three kings and betting 50 quid lol-- nutters!!--- I'm gonna take them to the floppin cleaners when I get my 96 core pentiultimate flap ya flopperty doo dahs processor with a 600 inch monitor and a 30,000mb connection speed, just you wait and see--- lolufold is GOING DOWN!!!

The thing that gets me is, everyone knows a royal flush is the best hand, so why the flop do they sit there for fluppin ages and ages betting on stupid hands like two stupid pairs, and 3 floppin 3s--When are these so called pro's gonna wake up and realise that the best way to play poker is to flop a proper whoppa and pretend to be a little bit weak to induce a bet----FLOPWITS!!
  • edited May 2010
    to be fair nutter having being involved in the so called super skilled hand (lol) it was not a tough desicion for me to call your all in bet when I have flopped two pair Aces and Jacks when your were sat with just over two quid in front of you the damage was hardly a massive hit, if however your sat there with 50 quid and put me in the same situation I would probably have to question the strength of my hand and the probability of you having the flush let alone the royal flush.

It was a nice hand to be involved in, to see someone flop a royal flush is something pretty cool and to only lose 2 quid to one is even nicer. Enjoyed playing against you recently on more than one occasion. Take care pal and see you at the tables very soon, and maybe then I will flop a whoppa and call it skill, lmao.
  • edited May 2010
    (get's notepad out).....
    remember to flop Royal Flush!

thanks for the tip :o)
  • edited May 2010
    ps, I'd be tempted to post that in "Area 51" just to wind up the guys who think the site is rigged...but maybe I'm just in a trouble making mood! hahahaha
  • edited May 2010
    I cant believe you called with King Queen Suites from the small blind with no raises.  What a Donk ;o)
  • edited May 2010
    I cant believe you called with King Queen Suites from the small blind with no raises.  What a Donk ;o)
    Posted by JockBMW
    OY!--- iI called a nice raise from a good player-- actually, one cannot reraise such aa good player without a big pair or ace -king-- so don't call me a donk, well, not on this evidence anyway,-- please use a different excuse for calling me a donk--or you may find that I will retaliate by calling you a FLOPWIT FLAPHEAD----OK!!
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: SOLID PROOF THAT POKER IS PURE SKILL : to be fair nutter having being involved in the so called super skilled hand (lol) it was not a tough desicion for me to call your all in bet when I have flopped two pair Aces and Jacks when your were sat with just over two quid in front of you the damage was hardly a massive hit, if however your sat there with 50 quid and put me in the same situation I would probably have to question the strength of my hand and the probability of you having the flush let alone the royal flush. It was a nice hand to be involved in, to see someone flop a royal flush is something pretty cool and to only lose 2 quid to one is even nicer. Enjoyed playing against you recently on more than one occasion. Take care pal and see you at the tables very soon, and maybe then I will flop a whoppa and call it skill, lmao.
    Posted by REPOMAN618
    Cheers repoman, was just having a laugh with the lads here in the forum, you had no real decision with a good two pairs, and it was a good call, everyone on the site would have made the call---HOWEVER---Since reading your excellent and articulate response, I really feel I should take this opportunity to encourage you to post more often on  the forum here, we do have laugh sometimes--- So a big welcome from me to you---oynutter
  • edited May 2010

Bet you wished you'd topped up before the hand lol.

• edited May 2010
    yeh-- flup it eh-- I had teeny weeny bankroll at the time mate--me julee cleaned me out with her excellent shoe spotting skills, and her insatiable champagne habit--luckily, once satisfied, my rewards are worth a lot more than a floppy whoppa--- I can tell you!!