You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

if your bored

edited May 2010 in Poker Chat

what is the smallest headsup hands possible and what cards do each player have?

Comments

• edited May 2010
    I'm not sure that I understand the question but I'd say:

a) The worst hole cards that you could win a hand outright with are 52 against a hand like 32 on a board of AKQJ4.

b) The worst outright winning hand would be ten high beating 9 high, i.e. the seven cards would be something like T875432 beating 9875432.
  • edited May 2010
    If I understand correctly the winning hand would be 10 high! The winner would have 10-4 the loser 9-4 the five community cards would be 2-3-5-7-8!
  • edited May 2010
    what are the worst hands possible ie no pairs and straights. what cards do each player have
  • edited May 2010
    Actually it is 10 high but one as 8-4 the winner as 9-4! The five other cards are 2-3-5-7-10!
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: if your bored:
    Actually it is 10 high but one as 8-4 the winner as 9-4! The five other cards are 2-3-5-7-10!
    Posted by Donut64
    Ten high but the rest is irrelevant, it could be T2 v 92 or 72 v 52 or many other combinations.

Also, as I said originally, the worst winning hole cards would be 52.
  • edited May 2010

I saw a £120 (240xbb) pot on a 50NL cash table where 6 high won......

the other guy had 3c4c - on a 2 5 x board with 2 clubs

It still is and probably always will be the best hand I've ever been involved in

• edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: if your bored:
    In Response to Re: if your bored : Ten high but the rest is irrelevant, it could be T2 v 92 or 72 v 52 or many other combinations. Also, as I said originally, the worst winning hole cards would be 52.
    Posted by MereNovice[/QUOT
    Of coarse you are right! I was complicating matters by making all hold cards come into play so the answer would be 5-2 beats 4-2. All this proves is that I have to much time on my hands!