You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The Omaha is HOT tonight!

edited May 2010 in Poker Chat

The 25p - 50p Omaha Table "KOROR" has some heavy action right now, with 2 players on stacks of over £400.

"A laggy table" one wag described it as.......

Comments

• edited May 2010
    On it!

Could with learning!!!

x
  • edited May 2010

One guy has £650 in front of him. The max pull up is £50........
  • edited May 2010
    Well that was emotional
  • edited May 2010
    tk put on a dress and i bet you look hot ;)
  • edited May 2010
    Well it's the morning after the night before.  For those of you who did not rail this table last night, it was a crazy ultra LAG, Ubber Aggro table.  I was naturally sat there.  After reviewing some of the hand histories I have a confession.  I was really really lucky.  

I played one hand in particular poorly and got lucky.  There is a ton for me to improve on and I think tilt may be one of them.  I let what I would consider a thin call (please take note I do not think I had a bad beat, just that the oppo made a thin call, big difference) affect my later judgement, making me get too stubborn with a hand or two when if I was playing well they would have gone straight in the bin after the flop.

Still, count your blessings while you may and smile when your sat the right side of the variance.  I hope that everyone who was sat there comes back together soon, it was still great fun.
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: The Omaha is HOT tonight!:
    Well it's the morning after the night before.  For those of you who did not rail this table last night, it was a crazy ultra LAG, Ubber Aggro table.  I was naturally sat there.  After reviewing some of the hand histories I have a confession.  I was really really lucky.   I played one hand in particular poorly and got lucky.  There is a ton for me to improve on and I think tilt may be one of them.  I let what I would consider a thin call (please take note I do not think I had a bad beat, just that the oppo made a thin call, big difference) affect my later judgement, making me get too stubborn with a hand or two when if I was playing well they would have gone straight in the bin after the flop. Still, count your blessings while you may and smile when your sat the right side of the variance.  I hope that everyone who was sat there comes back together soon, it was still great fun.
    Posted by TommyD
    I really ove your outlook Tommy. Sounds like you got unlucky. 

Hope to be around to witness the next one! x