You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Take me away from this bad bad place!

edited May 2010 in Poker Chat
omg...that was very scarey!
I clicked on 'The Poker Clinic' instead of 'General Poker Chat' by accident and was thrust into the underworld of badbeats! AGGHHHHH!!!!!
Please never take me to that scarey place again!!!!

Comments

• edited May 2010
    I strongly advise that you never mis-click on "Area 51".  :-)))
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Take me away from this bad bad place!:
    Posted by MereNovice
     2nd that lol

But on a serious note there is a few good posts in the poker clinic just a few to many bad beat storys aswell imo
  • edited May 2010
    Posted by MereNovice
    Dam it..thats like saying "DON'T PUSH THE RED BUTTON"
    Now I HAVE to go look!!!!
  • edited May 2010
    i dont think the poker clinic is full of bad beats

the idea of it is that it improves peoples play and widens knowledge so it is obvious that there will be certain hands that appear to be bad beats but are actually not posted for that reason
  • edited May 2010
    i dont think the poker clinic is full of bad beats the idea of it is that it improves peoples play and widens knowledge so it is obvious that there will be certain hands that appear to be bad beats but are actually not posted for that reason
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    Agreed!
  • edited May 2010
    i dont think the poker clinic is full of bad beats the idea of it is that it improves peoples play and widens knowledge so it is obvious that there will be certain hands that appear to be bad beats but are actually not posted for that reason
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    Then i appologise and withdraw my origional statement ;o)
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Take me away from this bad bad place! : Agreed!
    Posted by robc
    I do agree also, it's a great way to run through problems and get advice when you just dont know what your doing wrong. For me I feel that I play one level different than the one below and would be great to disect my play in order to see what and why I play them differently...
    my only problem is when I see the little pics of card come up on the posts and the bad beats my eyes glaze over and brain turms itself onto standby but thats probably cos I have the attention span of a goldfish! lol

Keep lucky and SMILE - It's the weekend! WOOHOOOO!!!! 
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Take me away from this bad bad place! : I do agree also, it's a great way to run through problems and get advice when you just dont know what your doing wrong. For me I feel that I play one level different than the one below and would be great to disect my play in order to see what and why I play them differently... my only problem is when I see the little pics of card come up on the posts and the bad beats my eyes glaze over and brain turms itself onto standby but thats probably cos I have the attention span of a goldfish! lol Keep lucky and SMILE - It's the weekend! WOOHOOOO!!!! 
    Posted by BananaDog
    Dont worry bananadog, i get what you meant and fwiw i agree some people do use it as a bad beat area lol 

Gl at the tables enjoy your weekend :)
  • edited May 2010
    Get ure a r s e over to AREA 51 it is a proper giggle.lol dav
  • edited May 2010
    We do have beds available in area51 at the moment Bananadog.

A word of warning don't stay too long or you will become a permanent inmate.

Regards, Nurse Elsa
  • edited May 2010
    hahahaha Dav1964 and 'nurse' Elsadog...please make me up a bed and get the straight jacket ready, with my play today I may be sectioned in Area 51 by the end of the night!