You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

PRIMOOOOOO - Team Dohhhhhhh

edited May 2010 in Poker Chat
Will we be getting entry today?
I have checked but non of us are entered will this be done in time for it 2night.........Sky you wanna shed some light on this.

Comments

• edited May 2010

Is there any feedback from the people in charge for this?

The official result hasn't even been announced yet.

Jumping the gun massively, but can I have my free primo entry deferred to next Sunday please, as am not available to play tonight.

DOHH
  • edited May 2010
    Hi Guys,

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you on this, we are still sorting through the full results etc and sorting out prizes.

As soon as I have the clarified, I will be in touch.

Please bear with us!

Cheers,
    Jordan
  • edited May 2010

Nice one Jordan, if indeed we did win, wud be kool if we all play next week rather than tonight, as its kinda short notice, and one team member only played on Monday, and I havent heard from him since...

We will conquer primo next week :)
  • edited May 2010
    I agree with captain Dohhhhhhh, though its no problem for me, it is short notice now and chances are somebody would miss their registration for tonight.

Equally a primo with the captain and our 'stars' would be a laugh and a challenge.

Still clarity as soon as possible would be appreciated, if I knew I haven't won entry tonight I would try a sat qualifier.
  • edited May 2010
    Hi guys,

Once again, sorry for the delay, it's taken a while to get hold of the relevant department!

As a few players have suggested, the winners of the Team Poker event will be entered into NEXT WEEKS Primo final (23/05/10) and all results will be published first thing tomorrow!

Apologies for all the confusion regarding this, it just seems best for all parties this way!

Thanks for you co-operation in this.

Cheers,
    Jordan