You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Team Poker?

edited May 2010 in Poker Chat
I've seen a few threads about team poker, as a new member of Sky Poker, I'm little unclear as to what this is as I can't find any mention of it outside of the forums.

I'd be quite interested in taking part if there are any team recruiting, I'm a fairly competent player see Orford Challenge thread or Sharkscope but more importantly I'm reliable!! LOL  

Comments

• edited May 2010
    In Response to Team Poker?:
    I've seen a few threads about team poker, as a new member of Sky Poker, I'm little unclear as to what this is as I can't find any mention of it outside of the forums. I'd be quite interested in taking part if there are any team recruiting, I'm a fairly competent player see Orford Challenge thread or Sharkscope but more importantly I'm reliable!! LOL  
    Posted by ACE_RAGE
    It finished on Friday, not sure if they are doing another one.
  • edited May 2010
    That'll explain why I can't find anything about it then... lol
  • edited May 2010

Team Dohhhhh's barmy army x x x x x
  • edited May 2010
    nice barbel!!!
  • edited May 2010
    Welcome to the forum Ace,

There is a lot of activity on these forums and from time to time Sky set competitions up in one form or another, anyone not involved in the forums will probably miss them.
    To give you an idea of this the team even was set up so the members in the forum got together teams of 6(I think) that then all registered free for a tournament that started on Monday at 7 about 200 entered and the prize pool was £200 the teams that earned the most money were the winners, but it went on over the week with different events such as Omaha and another one where the blinds went up then down I never even got to see what was going on as I had 2 tables running and eating a curry with only chappatties and a tissue.

Also try "The Shed" in the forum section for details of all Skys Comps
    Good Luck

Keep Smiling
    HAL_9000 
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Team Poker?:
    I've seen a few threads about team poker, as a new member of Sky Poker, I'm little unclear as to what this is as I can't find any mention of it outside of the forums. I'd be quite interested in taking part if there are any team recruiting, I'm a fairly competent player see Orford Challenge thread or Sharkscope but more importantly I'm reliable!! LOL  
    Posted by ACE_RAGE
    Hi Ace..welcome aboard the good ship Sky.
    We have a great community here and although you have just missed the team tournies by a whisker, there will be others for you to enjoy.
     In the meantime, I wish you all the very best at the tables and hope to see you soon!xxx

Candi