You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Thank you Mod1!

edited May 2010 in The Shed
I tried to post a computer generated pic to Lisa-Marie and James tonight! It was a pic of what their IMAGINARY child would look like! Apparently children that dont exist are still classed as minors! I dont often moan but to make myself clear I am moaning now! :(

Comments

• edited May 2010

Could Mary Whitehouse

and Josef Stalin

be related to

SkyMod1 ?

YOU ARE KILLING THE HUMOUR ON THESE THREADS MATE.

AND YOU DO NOT EVEN FOLLOW OR UNDERSTAND THE RULES THAT YOU PREACH.

• edited May 2010
    oh no here we go again haha
  • edited May 2010
    sky mod 1 = just about every personal swear word you could use.
    ie - you are a complete sky mod 1!!!

no offense....really!!??
  • edited May 2010
    Just realised I have put my real picture on another thread (faces behind the avatars) and I have only had 11 birthdays! I hope Mod1 doesnt find out or they will think Im a minor! While Mod1 scratches his or  her backside trying to work this out Id better explain that I was born on the 29th of Feb and only have a birthday every 4 years! :)
  • edited May 2010
    i tried post a pic of miyagi in the "behind the avatars" and they refused that!

I was wearing my best underpants too.
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Thank you Mod1!:
    i tried post a pic of miyagi in the "behind the avatars" and they refused that! I was wearing my best underpants too.
    Posted by Mr_Miyagi
    SkyMod1 will have to thrash himself until he bleeds. He will be punished for his sins after dreaming of your freshly laundered trolleys wise-one.
  • edited May 2010
    Here is an image of Josef Stalin (again) by the way.

• edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Thank you Mod1!:
    Just realised I have put my real picture on another thread (faces behind the avatars) and I have only had 11 birthdays! I hope Mod1 doesnt find out or they will think Im a minor! While Mod1 scratches his or  her backside trying to work this out Id better explain that I was born on the 29th of Feb and only have a birthday every 4 years! :)
    Posted by Donut64
    I'm also a Leap Year Donut, nice to meet another with the rarest birthday around!!