You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Viva Las Vegas Semi-Final Day.

2»

Comments

• edited May 2010
    final table update 

All very cagey

DrMarbles23742.50  cottlad21600.25  cinys18933.50  FERGIE7810813.75  CALLANIE9910
  • edited May 2010
    Final 4

DrMarbles23742.50  FERGIE7821223.75  cottlad20300.25  cinys19733.50  CALLANIE05
  • edited May 2010
    Semi-Final results

Well done to Fergie78, cottlad  and DrMarbles

Good luck in the Final

FERGIE78850001Entry to Viva Las Vegascottlad02Entry to Viva Las VegasDrMarbles03Entry to Viva Las Vegascinys04£440
  • edited May 2010

TYVM 4 these updates Hawky!

GL to all who have managed to get into that final!
  • edited May 2010
    Wasnt around to read theese last night but nice looking on today to see how it went, great updates hawk thank you
  • edited May 2010
    Oh and congrats to the three whomade it to the finals
  • edited May 2010

BIG thanks to Squawky for running this Update - you are a star, Mr Squawk. I was hoping someone might, & although there is rarely much feedback, many Members love these running Updates. It's also grand to be able to catch up on how the Tourney fanned out.

Thank you again.
  • edited May 2010

An Update on where we are with VLV is HERE
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Viva Las Vegas Semi-Final Day.:
    BIG thanks to Squawky for running this Update - you are a star, Mr Squawk. I was hoping someone might, & although there is rarely much feedback, many Members love these running Updates. It's also grand to be able to catch up on how the Tourney fanned out. Thank you again.
    Posted by Tikay10
    +1

Those updates were very useful, I wasn't able to be online or watch ch865 yesterday evening, so it was great to come here and read how the tournament developed. Thanks Squawky, well done to the winners and best of luck to those who made the final.
  • edited May 2010
    Well done guys, good to see that DrMarbles qualified after he was the villan with the 88 cracking my KK :(. Prefer to see a player who busts me do well than waste the chips. Gl all
  • edited May 2010
    Thanks for the thanks guys

Only did it as Tikay was on a well deserved day off and im sure someone else would of done it if i hadn't

Glad to know it wasn't just keeping Vince and me entertained

Squawky
  • edited May 2010
    It certainly entertained me - particularly the final table!
  • edited May 2010
    Yes the FT was funny :) 
    I still really think the sat structure needs drastically changing.  1 in 10 sats are fine if there's an abundance of players but sky doesn't have so many.  A lot of people play 1 or 2 sats and fail and don't have the roll nor inclination to keep trying which is why there are less and less players qualifying for the finals,

I really think that as well as the 1in10 sats there could be 1in5 or 1in6 running alongside.  So 1100 / 220 / 60 / 17.  It adds another stage to qualify but instead of 9-1 x 9-1 x 9-1 = 729-1 it's 4-1 x 4-1 x 4-1 x 4-1 = 256-1.  It also allows for more people to progress through more stages which would give them hope instead of always being against a 9-1 brick wall.

Just some thoughts.

PS..... someone needs to check my sums as the odds of making it to the final seem rather skewed????
  • edited May 2010
    Im sure vince will put that right

Well done last night