You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Glasgow Production by Sir "Hand Picker Harry"

Featured on the Primo tonite...the Glasgow SPT was brilliant, well done to Harry and his team...true professionals all.

Sky Players

Comments

• edited May 2010

Thanks Colin - I'm told it was pretty good.

Hope & you & the Daughter got home safe & sound, & it was lovely to see you both in Glasgow.

I have a memory of Glasgow SPT towards the end of the day. Everyone was having a fun, the Main Event was in it's late stages, with "The Boyz" were hooting & hollering at the fun SNG Tables.

You & the Good Lady were sat to one side, just soaking it all up, having a wee drink, as "happy as Larry" it seemed to me. We all enjoy ourselves in different ways, but you two have got it sussed.

I assume Swansea in July will be a Leg too far, but I hope we will see you both in Nottingham in September.
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Glasgow Production by Sir "Hand Picker Harry":
    Thanks Colin - I'm told it was pretty good. Hope & you & the Daughter got home safe & sound, & it was lovely to see you both in Glasgow. I have a memory of Glasgow SPT towards the end of the day. Everyone was having a fun, the Main Event was in it's late stages, with "The Boyz" were hooting & hollering at the fun SNG Tables. You & the Good Lady were sat to one side, just soaking it all up, having a wee drink, as "happy as Larry" it seemed to me. We all enjoy ourselves in different ways, but you two have got it sussed. I assume Swansea in July will be a Leg too far, but I hope we will see you both in Nottingham in September.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Tony, Harrys production was really very good, i'm sure i echo the thoughts of so many Glasgow players.

We both got home safe although I was burdened with hold-alls of shopping.

As ever the SPT was great, just being there is a buzz helped in no small way by the enthusiasm of the Sky Poker Team...you all do a fantastic job especially yourself on the microphone keeping our attention at such a peek (shame about the PA system in the ALEA) throughout the whole event.

" All in and a call " we all listen for that shout from a dealer because it's followed by your narration of what is unfolding on that table with a lilt on the jovial.

Swansea is a wee bit to far but wild horses would not keep Kathleen and myself from the final in Nottingham, never been to the DTD but it sounds the biz....anyone reading this that has never been to an SPT round i would implore you to make it to Nottingham you will not be let down.

Again well done Harry and thanks Rich,TK and Team for a great tour in Glasgow.

Colin