You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Glasgow SPT TV Show!

edited May 2010 in Poker Chat

I believe that the footage from Glasgow SPT has been edited into a full, proper, 30 minute Show, which will first air during tonight's Primo Show.

Hopefully, Dylan's contribution will have ended up on the edit-suite floor. ;)

Well done to Hand-Picker Harry, ho was the Producer in Glasgow, for getting this Edited so quickly, he went straight from Glasgow to the Edit-Suite & spent 2 straight & long days getting it all edited.

Comments

• edited May 2010
    Hi tikay

Well done Hand Picker Harry, only need him to come on te forum now, proper celeb then ;)
  • edited May 2010
    Nice one, was there and look forward to seeing it.

Managed to get in shot whilst playing a SnG although hand picker harry didnt look too pleased when i was caught doing the Barry "V sign" ferguson in that background edited out methinks :)
  • edited May 2010

Thanks Tikay and nice work hand picker Harry. I am looking forward to it. xxxx
  • edited May 2010
    Thanks guys!

I'm looking foward to seeing it tonight as well and I'm looking foward to hearing about what you guys think.

Enjoy the show tonight.

Hand Picker Harry
  • edited May 2010

Well Done Harry will be watching while playing will be good to see a SPT as not been to one yet
  • edited May 2010

Aww very ul to go out with Ks Rich. still, at least you stayed in longer than Mr Hartigan...just! :)  Very well done to all players who qualified for this event and very very well played to those who managed to get to the fimal table.
    Big congrats¬ to Daveyzz and Dan.
    All the very best with Vegas LUFC Dantb10 and Diaboot .
    Well done TK for organising such a fine event.

A big congrats` Hand picked Harry, a sterling job! Very enjoyable and entertaining to watch!
    Thanks ever so much! xxxxx
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Glasgow SPT TV Show!:
    Thanks guys! I'm looking foward to seeing it tonight as well and I'm looking foward to hearing about what you guys think. Enjoy the show tonight. Hand Picker Harry
    Posted by Sky_Harry
    could have used a few explosions and maybe a fight.

But it was a good show and very entertainnig stuff from Mr Hartigan and Mr Orford. Those guys are amazing.
  • edited May 2010
    Is there a link to an uploaded copy of this?
  • edited May 2010
    Aww very ul to go out with Ks Rich. still, at least you stayed in longer than Mr Hartigan...just! :)  Very well done to all players who qualified for this event and very very well played to those who managed to get to the fimal table. Big congrats¬ to Daveyzz and Dan. All the very best with Vegas LUFC Dantb10 and Diaboot . Well done TK for organising such a fine event.  A big congrats` Hand picked Harry, a sterling job! Very enjoyable and entertaining to watch! Thanks ever so much! xxxxx
    Posted by candi
    I must disclaim responsibility for that, before those who DID organise & run it jump on me from a great height!

The Tour is the overall responsibility of Rich Milner, the Marketing Gent, & it's funded from "his" Budget. Rich Milner comes to all the SPT's & is the handsome young dude who mans the Welcome Desk. (He's handsome because I work for him, right?).

The Tour itself is organised, managed & run by SPT-Rich, and if the Poker Industry ever gave out "Gongs" for services to Poker, SPT-Rich would be a shoe-in. (He also helps run the APAT Events, & we had one in Vienna this weekend, as a result of which SPT-Rich remains stranded in Vienna by the ash cloud!).

"Back-office" arrangements for Travel & Hotels (quite complicated) is managed by Attila The Hen, with help from The Feltham Floozy, Anneka.

Channel 865 had Cameraman Wayon, & Hand-Picker Harry as Producer, with Dan The Man, the world's greatest "Runner" (TV Term that, 'ooh, ark at me), being Minister without Portfolio & Chief Latte Supplier, as well as the Photographer for the day.

I'm not sure what my role is, just blathering on the PA system really, but I would not miss the SPT's for the world, it's so good to hook up with the guys.

But thanks Candi for giving me an opportunity to thank & acknowledge everybody who runs the SPT's.
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Glasgow SPT TV Show! : I must disclaim responsibility for that, before those who DID organise & run it jump on me from a great height! The Tour is the overall responsibility of Rich Milner, the Marketing Gent, & it's funded from "his" Budget. Rich Milner comes to all the SPT's & is the handsome young dude who mans the Welcome Desk. (He's handsome because I work for him, right?). The Tour itself is organised, managed & run by SPT-Rich, and if the Poker Industry ever gave out "Gongs" for services to Poker, SPT-Rich would be a shoe-in. (He also helps run the APAT Events, & we had one in Vienna this weekend, as a result of which SPT-Rich remains stranded in Vienna by the ash cloud!). "Back-office" arrangements for Travel & Hotels (quite complicated) is managed by Attila The Hen, with help from The Feltham Floozy, Anneka. Channel 865 had Cameraman Wayon, & Hand-Picker Harry as Producer, with Dan The Man, the world's greatest "Runner" (TV Term that, 'ooh, ark at me), being Minister without Portfolio & Chief Latte Supplier, as well as the Photographer for the day.   I'm not sure what my role is, just blathering on the PA system really, but I would not miss the SPT's for the world, it's so good to hook up with the guys. But thanks Candi for giving me an opportunity to thank & acknowledge everybody who runs the SPT's.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Ha!  Named and shamed :-)
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Glasgow SPT TV Show! : I must disclaim responsibility for that, before those who DID organise & run it jump on me from a great height! The Tour is the overall responsibility of Rich Milner, the Marketing Gent, & it's funded from "his" Budget. Rich Milner comes to all the SPT's & is the handsome young dude who mans the Welcome Desk. (He's handsome because I work for him, right?). The Tour itself is organised, managed & run by SPT-Rich, and if the Poker Industry ever gave out "Gongs" for services to Poker, SPT-Rich would be a shoe-in. (He also helps run the APAT Events, & we had one in Vienna this weekend, as a result of which SPT-Rich remains stranded in Vienna by the ash cloud!). "Back-office" arrangements for Travel & Hotels (quite complicated) is managed by Attila The Hen, with help from The Feltham Floozy, Anneka. Channel 865 had Cameraman Wayon, & Hand-Picker Harry as Producer, with Dan The Man, the world's greatest "Runner" (TV Term that, 'ooh, ark at me), being Minister without Portfolio & Chief Latte Supplier, as well as the Photographer for the day.   I'm not sure what my role is, just blathering on the PA system really, but I would not miss the SPT's for the world, it's so good to hook up with the guys. But thanks Candi for giving me an opportunity to thank & acknowledge everybody who runs the SPT's.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Aww my appologies Tikay xxxx Big Big thankyou to everyone who made it all possible.
    My friends who attended had a thoroughly enjoyable time. I would have been there but my dad has been unwell recently and I needed to pick him up from Birmingham for a break over here with me in Northampton on the saturday.
    I look forward to attending the SPT in the future (circumstances permitting).

Love Candi xxxxx
  • edited May 2010
    Great footage at the Glasgow SPT and nicely put together Harry, great Titleage, if that's a word.

If Rich Milner was at the Luton SPT then I think I had a long conversation with him since I wasn't in the main event and he seemed like a top man.  I'm sure he said he was in Marketing and then proceeded to ask me lots of questions about why I play on Sky!

"Back-office" arrangements for Travel & Hotels (quite complicated) is managed by Attila The Hen, with help from The Feltham Floozy, Anneka.
    HM Glasgow
  • edited May 2010
    Is there a link to an uploaded copy of this?
    Posted by BobaFett11
    bump  :)

• edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Glasgow SPT TV Show! : Ha!  Named and shamed :-)
    Posted by J-Hartigan
    Ha ha you should be naming and shaming Mr Milner and his budgets :)