You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SERIOUS COMPLAINT

edited May 2010 in Poker Chat
I am writing this since I got fed up with the Sky support and all the nonsense that goes on with Sky poker in general.

1. First thing: my cash for points for April has still not been paid. How come they say it will be paid on the 5th business day of the new month and it's already the 17th of May and I have not received anything. Or I have to contact the support personally in order for that to be settled. This is the 2nd time I have to ask the support about it, and I still have not received an answer.

2. Sky has one of the worst customer services I have experienced, and believe me I know, since I have a registration in almost every bookmaker and poker website out there. Is it normal to send e-mails and not't even get a reply from the support. And yes, I do expect a reply maximum of 1 hour after I send my e-mail. I think this is more than reasonable.

How come a question like: "How much rake have I made last month?" cannot be answered ???????....And all other poker rooms answer !!!!

3. How do Sky intend to keep all their loyal players and regulars. I mean all the people that play here every day and pay thousands of rake per month. Does everyone really thinks that 2000 GBP for 40,000 points is reasonable? OMG.....The time it takes for one to make 40,000 is playing everyday for like 6 hours on 6+ tables at least. Playing that much at any other poker site, even with a 30% rakeback will make more that 5000 GBP per month. How is that even comparable and competitive?????

4. Please Sky, hire somebody that knows at least something about online poker, a person that has worked for such a company before. Not some newbies that probably don't even know how to play poker. 

For all the other regulars, and people having complaints I hope we can gather some more, and really start pushing SKY to make something out of their Poker. I believe I waited long enough to post this, and I think this will be the only way for SKY to improve - by being pushed to improve by their customers.

@ Sky_Rich and all the other moderators: Please do not try to defend SKY as well, as you will never change my mind and I know you will agree with everything I said above, although you will never admit it here. 

Second, I would really appreciate if this post is shown to the people responsible for Sky poker and the Sky support managers. There was a post of how "great" the support team is, and Sky_Rich said he'll make sure they receive these superlatives. I hope he makes sure they receive this criticism as well.

Final thing: This post is intended to only criticize SKY. If anybody does not agree and feels I am wrong, please don't feel intended to defend SKY and do not bother to oppose my opinion. 

In the end, I feel disappointed that my first post in the Poker Forum is about complaints, but there should be a reason for it I guess.

Comments

• edited May 2010
    Hi Remy,

Thanks for your posts and raising the above points i'm going to look straight into this and get back to you in more detail ASAP.

kind regards,

Rich
  • edited May 2010
    Remy,

Firstly i'd like to apologise for your problems and bad experience whilst dealing with Sky Betting and Gaming/ Sky Poker.

We take our customer's experience very seriously here so it's worrying to hear of the problems you've encountered.

I'll send this thread over to the marketing guys and we'll make sure you get your cash for points issues sorted quickly.

Are there any other questions that you have that the customer care team weren't able to answer? Let me know and i'll reply with the answers either on this thread or via a PM.

Thanks,

Rich
  • edited May 2010
    We've had a quick check and you were paid your cash for points bonuses

on 2010-04-01 18:45:08  March bonus (paid in April):    

and                                                                

2010-05-05 19:08:25  April bonus (paid in May):

If you'd like to know the amounts of these payments just let me know and i'll send you a quick PM.

if you have any further questions or would like to talk through anything at all just send me a quick PM with a contact number and i'll arrange for one of the team to call you ASAP.

All the best to you.

Rich

• edited May 2010
    going mad n u got paid  lol.
    n sky is cool by me
  • edited May 2010

I aint posting defending, or criticising sky, im just green with envy that u can be paid that amount of money and not even realise! :-(

• edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: SERIOUS COMPLAINT:
    I aint posting defending, or criticising sky, im just green with envy that u can be paid that amount of money and not even realise! :-(
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    very much agree
  • edited May 2010
    Go and play elsewhere then.
  • edited May 2010
    Go and play elsewhere then.
    Posted by ajs4385

oh man has my post gone just for the T word?!"?!"

1) I hope the post was moved not deleted
    2) did the mod read the whole thing? because 1 word means deletion for a long and detailed post that fully responds to the OP is a ridiculous way to moderate.
    3) why couldn't you just remove the one word?!
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: SERIOUS COMPLAINT : oh man has my post gone just for the T word?!"?!"
    Posted by beaneh

yeah sorry about that one. I'll send you a quick PM.
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: SERIOUS COMPLAINT : oh man has my post gone just for the T word?!"?!" 1) I hope the post was moved not deleted 2) did the mod read the whole thing? because 1 word means deletion for a long and detailed post that fully responds to the OP is a ridiculous way to moderate. 3) why couldn't you just remove the one word?!
    Posted by beaneh
    looks like it, shame it was a spot on post imo
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: SERIOUS COMPLAINT : oh man has my post gone just for the T word?!"?!" 1) I hope the post was moved not deleted 2) did the mod read the whole thing? because 1 word means deletion for a long and detailed post that fully responds to the OP is a ridiculous way to moderate. 3) why couldn't you just remove the one word?!
    Posted by beaneh
    A very good post it was to imo - shame it has been removed - wouldn't it have been better for sky to edit the word out and keep the post?
  • edited May 2010
    Hey guys,

just a quick note -

We always value constructive feedback but this thread has got slightly out of hand and drifted from the original topic.

Remy - As stated, please send me a quick PM if you'd like any clarification or would like to discuss anything else in more detail.

Beaneh - I've sent you a quick PM regarding the moderation of this thread and would be happy to discuss this further if you have any more questions.

Thanks everyone.