You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

sorry sky for i have sinned

edited May 2010 in Poker Chat
sorry sky for i have have sinned                                                            the draw of a big freeroll drew me in                                                    the play was good, the play was tight                                                    i played and played, i played all night                                                    i shoved it here  ,i pushed it there                                                        the software also seemed quite fair                                                      i stood at the end victorious and proud                                                  i shouted and screamed so very loud                                                    the problem was, it wasnt on sky                                                         i will blow the bankroll and give out a sigh                                          back i will come, for all the fun                                                           coz at the end of the day, i am tikays son!!

Comments