You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Citizenship Test - I'm packing my bags

2»

Comments

• edited May 2010
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Citizenship Test - I'm packing my bags:
    In Response to Re: Citizenship Test - I'm packing my bags : I'm assuming you're joking Steve, coz this is still one of the greatest countries on this planet despite the politicians.We take for granted what millions of people from certain African, South American, Eastern European and Asian countries etc can only dream about. I would start the list with freedom of speech and i for one am so grateful that i was born here.However i agree with you 100% about the test. :~)
    Posted by -TARAS-
    I`m not to sure now days,there are a lot of people in this once great country that ask ,"where has the GREAT gone from Britain ???.
    When you mention African,South American and Eastern European countries i don`t count them as 1st World Countries as G.B. is so classed,so i don`t expect those countries to be up to the standard of our ONCE great country.
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Citizenship Test - I'm packing my bags : I`m not to sure now days,there are a lot of people in this once great country that ask ,"where has the GREAT gone from Britain ???. When you mention African,South American and Eastern European countries i don`t count them as 1st World Countries as G.B. is so classed,so i don`t expect those countries to be up to the standard of our  ONCE great country.
    Posted by STEVEMAX
    Ok fair enuf m8 but you realise this list you asked for is gonna be a short one when the boat turns up.
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Citizenship Test - I'm packing my bags : Ok fair enuf m8 but you realise this list you asked for is gonna be a short one when the boat turns up.
    Posted by -TARAS-
         " VERY TRUE ".