You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

I Have Been Warned..........

edited May 2010 in The Shed

It is fair to say I have had the hump with SkyMod1 since he/she started strangling threads in the shed...making no sense and being contradictory in what they talk about in PM`s, whilst displaying no common-sense or knowledge of the rules that we are constantly being reminded about.

I HAVE NOW BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a look at this PM I got from the Special Needs One......In the wee small hours.

Hi there,

I have had to remove you recent forum post as it broke the community house rules. The use of abusive language is not acceptable in the Sky Poker Community and it being directed at a Moderator is definitely not appreciated.

Please take this as a warning.  Should this occur again, we will have to block you from using the Forum.

The Sky Poker community is a place for open, friendly debate and chat and I hope you’ll join me in helping achieve this.

All the best,

Sky Mod.

All I did was call him a "Throbbing Tadger" after he rejected an image of Josef Stalin. I can only imagine it was rejected because old Jo was wearing a green coat....or he had a moustache.

I do love the bit that says "The Sky Poker community is a place for open, friendly debate and chat and I hope you`ll join me in helping achieve this."

LOL, SkyMod1. JUST LOL. You are a Comedy Genius.

Comments