You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Team DOHHHHH - Star avatar?

edited May 2010 in Poker Chat

Hey team, had a PM about the reward for winning the team poker thing.

If you want, you can have a special avartar for a week. I know not everyone would appreciate this, as people "gun for you" alot more - I personally would love this, but for tighter players, maybe its not your thing.

If you can let me know on this thread if you want the avatar or not, I can send the names off and get it sorted.

Post if you dont want it, or ill send all the names :)

DOHH

Comments

• edited May 2010
    yeah go on then mate, should make things interesting for the next week!
  • edited May 2010
    That's a nice touch fromn Sky

As reigning champions I reckon you ought to have the option to keep it there until the next competition comes along
  • edited May 2010
    Ok, table name: BlackFish3
    Thanks doh.
  • edited May 2010
    May as well have it i guess.
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Team DOHHHHH - Star avatar?:
    Hey team, had a PM about the reward for winning the team poker thing. If you want, you can have a special avartar for a week. I know not everyone would appreciate this, as people "gun for you" alot more - I personally would love this, but for tighter players, maybe its not your thing. If you can let me know on this thread if you want the avatar or not, I can send the names off and get it sorted. Post if you dont want it, or ill send all the names :) DOHH
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    JJ, They handed them out last week but you were ALSEEP ;o)

x
  • edited May 2010

HA! I havent got a leg to stand on Trip so I'm not gonna bite !!!

YET !

Ok...confirmed are DOHH, shanxta, Fundz, Jacko, Kunster, Geezer....

OMO
    DAVE
    DART
    DEUCE

Let me know asapppppppp
  • edited May 2010
    Yeah I will have it!!

Dave
  • edited May 2010

Yeah il have the avatar as im curious if it makes any difference how ppl play against you :-)
  • edited May 2010
    yeah, course I want it.  I doubt I will ever get the chance again.  LOL  I might not even be able to play for a week.  Also, Im sure there will be ppl on the table who have no clue about the team poker comp but they`ll ask what the star is for and Im gonna make loads of bs up haha
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Team DOHHHHH - Star avatar?:
    yeah, course I want it.  I doubt I will ever get the chance again.  LOL  I might not even be able to play for a week.  Also, Im sure there will be ppl on the table who have no clue about the team poker comp but they`ll ask what the star is for and Im gonna make loads of bs up haha
    Posted by OMahonyO
    lol

althou I play mini-view as i 4-6 table to doubt i'll be answering any questions!
  • edited May 2010

Okay confirmed in the email we all want it - if the dart logs on now and says he doesnt, ill cry.

Wasnt sure about Mahony n Deuce, pretty sure that everyone else wud have wanted it tho, best just to check.

I made up that I was working for skybet testing the software during a £33 DYM on my tp night. Went on mini, at the end of the tourny i came off mini, read the box, and learnt Id been reported.

The guy never played a hand with me :)

GL GUYS
  • edited May 2010
    Posted by OMahonyO
    Lol i was going to do this, what do you reckon you going to say?
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Team DOHHHHH - Star avatar? : lol althou I play mini-view as i 4-6 table to doubt i'll be answering any questions!
    Posted by SHANXTA
    yeah me too most of the time but I might make some exceptions during that week.  See how gullible ppl are.  We could hav a competition to see who can have the most unbelievable story believed
  • edited May 2010
    Hey Dohhhhhhh, I'm ready for the star mate.

When I signed up for Team Dohhhhhhhh I did so knowing that membership would bring the trappings of fame and fortune ;)