You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Where does all the money go?

edited May 2010 in Poker Chat
At the end of a Bounty Hunter, what happens to the money on the winner's head.  I have just noticed a £2.30 Bounty Hunter in the lobby with only two runners.  Whoever wins it will take home £2 from the prive pool and £0.75 presumably for taking the loser's head.  That's 45p profit!  If they had both played a £2.10 heads up sng they would take home £4.00, or £1.90 profit.  I'm not moaning, just curious.

Comments

• edited May 2010
    Very interesting question, especially on a main event BH where the head prizes on the FT are pretty big.
  • edited May 2010
    I always assumed it went to the winner.

As someone who has won a main event BH 3 times I certainly hope this is the case lol
  • edited May 2010
    the money on your own head is added to your winnings, I was curious about this too, so I checked when I was at a final table last time (would have found out whatever happens, but turned out I won it ^^). My bounty was added to my winnings.
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Where does all the money go?:
    the money on your own head is added to your winnings, I was curious about this too, so I checked when I was at a final table last time (would have found out whatever happens, but turned out I won it ^^). My bounty was added to my winnings.
    Posted by DeucesLive
    Oh right.  Thanks for clearing that up.  Must be the sceptic in me.