You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Digsy takes down Primo!!!

edited May 2010 in Poker Chat
Congratulation Chris (Diggerman)!!! VWP.

BOOOOOOOOOM!!!

About time xxx

Comments

• edited May 2010
    well done mate,you have been running good all week i have been on a few final tables with you really pleased you took the biggie down.

TOP MAN YOU!
  • edited May 2010
  • edited May 2010
  • edited May 2010
    Well played Digger, long overdue ;o)
  • edited May 2010
    If this was TKO then i would be demanding a stewards enquiry ha ha ha lol! :)...........

Seriously VWP Digger on taking down Primo m8!.....
  • edited May 2010
    jcb boy takes down a biggy. wow, hope for me yet!!!. seriously mate well done, bet you are chuffed to f..k. .made up for you, phil
  • edited May 2010

Go on the digger!  Wished I could have railed the final table.  Big congrats sir, well deserved.

• edited May 2010
    Well played and well done Diggerman!
  • edited May 2010
    I've posted this elsewhere, but it's worth repeating on it's own dedicated thread...

Well done Chris!
  • edited May 2010
    AWWWW!!!! Thanks Lisa marie and all of you for your congratulatory posts! They are all very much appreciated! ;)

And, if I may, can I just explain something about this........

Less than a month ago I was seriously thinking of taking an extended break from poker because I was running so so bad!
    Instead, I sat down with "me good self", looked at the way I'd been playing and more interestingly at WHAT I'd been playing! I realised that it wasn't as much running bad as my generally bad play!
    I had not even considered that the downswing (nearly 6 months of losses with the odd win convincing me I was still good!) was almost entirely my own fault! lol
    Anyway, after a long hard look, a few tweaks and a return to the basics, I've had the best two weeks that I've ever had on Sky! And ending up, of course, by taking down the Primo!! Amazing stuff!

The moral to this little story.....

Maybe, just maybe, if you're on a "downswing", it might not be that the site is rigged! It might not be that there are loads of "fish" and "muppets" making donk plays every time you sit down (even though they do!)! It may simply be that you have not been playing that well yourself! Take a look at your own game, its amazing what you might find.....!

I DID.....AND THIS IS THE RESULT! GOOD TIMES! ;-)

Thanks again to all of you!

• edited May 2010

Woohoooooo..weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

VERY WELL PLAYED DIGGYBUM!  TOPMAN! xxxxx
  • edited May 2010
    Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Was thrilled to see this thread (late I know) well done Chris knew you'd get a biggie soon!
    -xXx-
  • edited May 2010
    Gr8 stuff mate vwd.Is this the 1st main event you have won? if so please say what kind of buzz you got.Once again vwd mate dav
  • edited May 2010
    wowza, v well done digsy!
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Digsy takes down Primo!!!:
    AWWWW!!!! Thanks Lisa marie and all of you for your congratulatory posts! They are all very much appreciated! ;) And, if I may, can I just explain something about this........ Less than a month ago I was seriously thinking of taking an extended break from poker because I was running so so bad! Instead, I sat down with "me good self", looked at the way I'd been playing and more interestingly at WHAT I'd been playing! I realised that it wasn't as much running bad as my generally bad play! I had not even considered that the downswing (nearly 6 months of losses with the odd win convincing me I was still good!) was almost entirely my own fault! lol Anyway, after a long hard look, a few tweaks and a return to the basics, I've had the best two weeks that I've ever had on Sky! And ending up, of course, by taking down the Primo!! Amazing stuff! The moral to this little story..... Maybe, just maybe, if you're on a "downswing", it might not be that the site is rigged! It might not be that there are loads of "fish" and "muppets" making donk plays every time you sit down (even though they do!)! It may simply be that you have not been playing that well yourself! Take a look at your own game, its amazing what you might find.....! I DID.....AND THIS IS THE RESULT! GOOD TIMES! ;-) Thanks again to all of you!
    Posted by DiggerMan
    What a brilliant inspirational post!! Couldn't happen to a nicer bloke xx
  • edited May 2010
    AWWWW!!!! Thanks Lisa marie and all of you for your congratulatory posts! They are all very much appreciated! ;) And, if I may, can I just explain something about this........ Less than a month ago I was seriously thinking of taking an extended break from poker because I was running so so bad! Instead, I sat down with "me good self", looked at the way I'd been playing and more interestingly at WHAT I'd been playing! I realised that it wasn't as much running bad as my generally bad play! I had not even considered that the downswing (nearly 6 months of losses with the odd win convincing me I was still good!) was almost entirely my own fault! lol Anyway, after a long hard look, a few tweaks and a return to the basics, I've had the best two weeks that I've ever had on Sky! And ending up, of course, by taking down the Primo!! Amazing stuff! The moral to this little story..... Maybe, just maybe, if you're on a "downswing", it might not be that the site is rigged! It might not be that there are loads of "fish" and "muppets" making donk plays every time you sit down (even though they do!)! It may simply be that you have not been playing that well yourself! Take a look at your own game, its amazing what you might find.....! I DID.....AND THIS IS THE RESULT! GOOD TIMES! ;-) Thanks again to all of you!
    Posted by DiggerMan
    Well said sir, I couldn't agree more.
  • edited May 2010
    Gr8 stuff mate vwd.Is this the 1st main event you have won? if so please say what kind of buzz you got.Once again vwd mate dav
    Posted by dav1964
    Yes, mate, it is the first main event I've won and the buzz is unreal! I had trouble getting to sleep! lol

Even better than that, though, is the response from the forum! Astounding and very humbling, it sends a shiver down my spine! I just can't thank everybody enough! How anybody can complain about this place is completely beyond me! ;)

• edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Digsy takes down Primo!!! : What a brilliant inspirational post!! Couldn't happen to a nicer bloke xx
    Posted by LML
    Absolutely.
  • edited May 2010
    GREEN ARMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! N1 Son!!