You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

for anyone who's having a bad day...

Comments

• edited May 2010
    aw, aint that sweet!!
  • edited May 2010

Aren't cats, a dog walkers worst nightmare?

Have u ever had a dog thats killed a cat?

DOHH
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: for anyone who's having a bad day...:
    Aren't cats, a dog walkers worst nightmare? Have u ever had a dog thats killed a cat? DOHH
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    hahaha Dohhhhhh, that made me laugh :)
    I also look after cats too and no luckily I haven't had any eaten yet...
    mind you my kitten Mojo always liked to tempt my doberman by sitting in his food bowl!

• edited May 2010

My mum would never let me have a cat :(

I always wanted a dog too when I was little, but nooooo.

Then I turned 18 - and she went out and got a staffy puppy, now she expects me to take Toby on walkies!!!

Work that one out :(

• edited May 2010
    My mum would never let me have a cat :( I always wanted a dog too when I was little, but nooooo. Then I turned 18 - and she went out and got a staffy puppy, now she expects me to take toby on walkies!!! Work that one out :(
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    toby are you sure? most staffs & pitbulls round my area are called tyson or bronson or some sort of fighting name, untill the old bill take them off of them, then they dont wanna know the poor dogs.
  • edited May 2010
    My mum would never let me have a cat :( I always wanted a dog too when I was little, but nooooo. Then I turned 18 - and she went out and got a staffy puppy, now she expects me to take Toby on walkies!!! Work that one out :(
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    lol Dohhhhhhh, its all part of the joy of being a pet owner im afraid - mind you I'd rather walk Toby than Dobby (the dobe)...he pulls like a train and if he's off lead his speciality party trick is covereing hiimself from head to toe in fox poop, then hiding in the long grass for Buddy (golden retriever) to run past so he can pounce on him!
    ps, I luv Staffy's....there great family dogs arnt they, the only thing i find is they dont normally like other dogs much but very good natured with kids :o)
    pps, I also wasnt allowed pets as a kid so i ended up with a guinea pig, i moaned at my Dad cos i wanted to get Snuggles married so we got another one called Truffles and hey presto...not long later along came Sugar, Candy, Chocolate, Cocoa, Bubbles & Bambi! My Dad was horrified...8 guinea pigs! hahahahahaha
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: for anyone who's having a bad day... : lol Dohhhhhhh, its all part of the joy of being a pet owner im afraid - mind you I'd rather walk Toby than Dobby (the dobe)...he pulls like a train and if he's off lead his speciality party trick is covereing hiimself from head to toe in fox poop, then hiding in the long grass for Buddy (golden retriever) to run past so he can pounce on him! ps, I luv Staffy's....there great family dogs arnt they, the only thing i find is they dont normally like other dogs much but very good natured with kids :o) pps, I also wasnt allowed pets as a kid so i ended up with a guinea pig, i moaned at my Dad cos i wanted to get Snuggles married so we got another one called Truffles and hey presto...not long later along came Sugar, Candy, Chocolate, Cocoa, Bubbles & Bambi! My Dad was horrified...8 guinea pigs! hahahahahaha
    Posted by BananaDog
    My Yorkie loves that too and horse sh*t, loves nithing better than rolling on her back in a big pile of sh*t, strange things dogs
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: for anyone who's having a bad day... : My Yorkie loves that too and horse sh*t, loves nithing better than rolling on her back in a big pile of sh*t, strange things dogs
    Posted by POTTSY82
    Oh they make you wanna cry when they do it dont they, and why is it always just at the end of the walk when you think you've missed it all!!!
    I am slightly jealous though...at least you can lift your dog into the bath, mine is like lifting a small horse! hahaha
    ps, apparently tomato sauce is brill for getting out the smell...cover her with it before you bath her :o)