You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

russian roulettes

edited May 2010 in Poker Chat
how can sky say the best players get rewarded for there league position in sit and gos its the person with a bankroll and as many russian roulettes they can do its about time sky removed points for this format or take down the best players in the league coz there not

Comments

• edited May 2010
    In Response to russian roulettes:
    how can sky say the best players get rewarded for there league position in sit and gos its the person with a bankroll and as many russian roulettes they can do its about time sky removed points for this format or take down the best players in the league coz there not
    Posted by CHILLIE
    Here here! lol
  • edited May 2010
    We all can see it is totally ridiculous but they will give points just to encourage people to play the silly game!
  • edited May 2010
    Yep, there have already been multiple threads saying the same thing. Poker points should be awarded for RR but not league points IMO.

Aren't you one of the players who's always on the RR tables winning league points Chillie?
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: russian roulettes:
    Yep, there have already been multiple threads saying the same thing. Poker points should be awarded for RR but not league points IMO. Aren't you one of the players who's always on the RR tables winning league points Chillie?
    Posted by GaryQQQ

LET'S GET HIM!!! (kidding Chillie)

• edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: russian roulettes:
    Yep, there have already been multiple threads saying the same thing. Poker points should be awarded for RR but not league points IMO. Aren't you one of the players who's always on the RR tables winning league points Chillie?
    Posted by GaryQQQ
    yep a play a few but only allow myself between5 and 10 pound if i lose i stop im talking about people playing them all day and i am not one of them playing all day my bankroll would never allow it
  • edited May 2010
    Fair enough, I think 99% of the players would agree that the league prizes should go to the top STT players, not whoever can afford to play the most games of RR.

The top MTT and cash players would be in uproar too if those leagues could be rigged, but this problem only affects the STT table.
  • edited May 2010

Well.....this has been brought up before together with the whole league set up.

IMHO though, unfortunately, unless you are a BIG SPENDING CASH player then you might aswell use the item below to bang your head against!