You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

On the Hour - Evey Hour, apart from 3pm???

edited May 2010 in Poker Chat

Okay, Ive flagged this up a few times recently.

At 3pm, on weekdays, there has always been a 250gtd standard No Limit Hold em tournament, costs £5.50 to play.

Why, all of a sudden has this been replaced by a £200gtd speed tournament?

This tournament ALWAYS made the guarantee - was played by some really good players who are found in all the top tournaments on sky. It is also affordable for the lower stakes players, and has a good prize pool.

This was always the MTT I loked forward to playing throughout the day, now there is nothing?

Why have you taken it away when it was always so popular?

Please can we have it back, and keep it at 3pm everyday!

Im confused! 

Comments

• edited May 2010
    Well normally they only change things when they are not being supported but as you stated it WAS making the numbers so i am baffled as well.dav
  • edited May 2010

Yeh on Saturday it wasn't there, so I started one of these, and they responded by putting the tourny up in the lobby, at the unusual time of 3.30. There was only an hour for the people to register and it STILL beat the guarantee !!

Just shows how popular it is, not sure why it should take a forum 'plea' to get it on though, I'da thought it would be in the best interests of everyone, including sky.....

• edited May 2010
    Hi Dohhhhh,

I've passed this thread on and the team will look at building the tournament straight away.

The shedule is constantly being tweaked and we certainly value your feedback like this.

I'll update you with the progress (once it's live).

thanks
  • edited May 2010

Nice one Rich - I see it's in the lobby now. Fast work getting it there again, same on Saturday, why is it not there in the first place? Not a continued moan, its just puzzling?

Hope it's there to stay - until people stop playing it I guess!

Thanx all, gl to everyone entering it :)
  • edited May 2010

£310 prizepool....increase the guarantee???

hehe wont push it 

Thanx again, DOHH