You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Multi-accounting thread deleted?

edited May 2010 in Poker Chat
Earlier this morning there was a thread on multi-accounting that was edited by mods which is fair enough.  I asked a question on the thread.  I just went to check any responses and seems to have vanished.  Has it been deleted.  If so, if anyone answered my question could you pm me or post again plz

cheers

Comments

• edited May 2010
    PM is probably best method to contact them, i'm sure there is a reason behind all threads that are deleted.
  • edited May 2010
    Hi OmahonyO,

This morning we made the decision to first edit the post/thread but then after later discussion it was decided the thread in question should be taken down completely. Unfortunately this included your question.

Allegations of fraud really have to be made through the correct channels (customer care) and not discussed on a public forum.

I have a copy of your question but i'm afraid i am unable to answer it. i'm really sorry if this has caused you any inconvenience but hopefully you understand our standpoint.

Thanks in advance for being understanding on this one.

Rich