You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

wantin refund ( michelle )

edited May 2010 in Poker Chat
in 2.30 b/h earlier and changed 2 another channel 2 watch poker, then got put off, took 30mins 2 put eyes back in, michelle walking out off pool in bakini, thankfully it was not tk in his mankini, would be permantly blind

Comments

• edited May 2010
  • edited May 2010
    have u seen michelle orpe present sky poker, then you`ll know what i mean?
  • edited May 2010
    Lol Jesus. He was obviously watching the Pokerstars Caribbean Poker Tour programme on Channel 4? last night while he was playing a tournament.

The very attractive Miss Orpe did the intro to the show emerging from a pool clad in a very fetching bikini which left little to the imagination.

If you don't know our Michelle I suggest googling her and you'll see why the poor chap was so distracted!
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: wantin refund ( michelle ):
    Lol Jesus. He was obviously watching the Pokerstars Caribbean Poker Tour programme on Channel 4? last night while he was playing a tournament. The very attractive Miss Orpe did the intro to the show emerging from a pool clad in a very fetching bikini which left little to the imagination. If you don't know our Michelle I suggest googling her and you'll see why the poor chap was so distracted!
    Posted by bobcat52
    +1
  • edited May 2010
  • edited May 2010
    Lol Jesus. He was obviously watching the Pokerstars Caribbean Poker Tour programme on Channel 4? last night while he was playing a tournament. The very attractive Miss Orpe did the intro to the show emerging from a pool clad in a very fetching bikini which left little to the imagination. If you don't know our Michelle I suggest googling her and you'll see why the poor chap was so distracted!
    Posted by bobcat52
    I'm glad it was the sight of Michelle that put him on tilt, and not the commentary.  I don't want to go through all that again...

• edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: wantin refund ( michelle ) : I'm glad it was the sight of Michelle that put him on tilt, and not the commentary.  I don't want to go through all that again...
    Posted by J-Hartigan
    Yup you commentated on this 1 too James
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: wantin refund ( michelle ) : I'm glad it was the sight of Michelle that put him on tilt, and not the commentary.  I don't want to go through all that again...
    Posted by J-Hartigan
    LOL James, you do get some nightmare jobs. Enjoyed your commentary last night as well as MO with next to nowt on. Felt a bit sorry for John Duthie....he was looking very strong. Cant work out how so many of the brilliant players are "kids". How can they be SO GOOD at such a young age???
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: wantin refund ( michelle ) : LOL James, you do get some nightmare jobs. Enjoyed your commentary last night as well as MO with next to nowt on. Felt a bit sorry for John Duthie....he was looking very strong. Cant work out how so many of the brilliant players are "kids". How can they be SO GOOD at such a young age???
    Posted by emilyegg
    They play tens-of-thousands of hands every day.  Seven days a week.

They spend the time when they're not playing analysing hand histories to fix leaks in their own game and exploit weaknesses in their opponents.

They use computer software to calculate the precise percentage chance of success of every single bet they make.

They factor ICM considerations into their every move.

They are nerds, geeks and mathematical geniuses...

• edited May 2010
    ... and some of them get lucky and make a name.
  • edited May 2010
    Posted by J-Hartigan
    when i heard it was u on commentry i put my earplugs in lol