You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SPT Glasgow

my friend told me there was a 30 minute show about SPT glasgow, i know its already been shown on the Primo show can I ask the sky team if there will be any where, were I can click & watch the show will it be posted on the forum please.
I travelled from Liverpool with my friend who played in the event & I dragged my none playing brother (Tony) along who really enjoyed his time at an SPT.
sadly when we got back to Liverpool my brother became ill & very suddenly died, this is a great shock but I am happy I managed to convince him to come & rail at the SPT in Glasgow, my lasting memories of Tony will include this last weekend we had with all the players & team in Glasgow.

so I would love the chance to revisit the time having a record of the poker event you filmed

can you let me know please
thanks
Mike

Comments

• edited May 2010

mike... sorry to read of your news.

regards
    rob
    aka aussie09

• edited May 2010

Mike, very sorry to hear of your loss....i'm sure sky and TK will sort a copy for you.

Colin

ps. ask TK if Hand Picker Harry can forward a non edited version of the Glasgow recordings, may hold more of interest.

• edited May 2010
    In Response to SPT Glasgow:
    my friend told me there was a 30 minute show about SPT glasgow, i know its already been shown on the Primo show can I ask the sky team if there will be any where, were I can click & watch the show will it be posted on the forum please. I travelled from Liverpool with my friend who played in the event & I dragged my none playing brother (Tony) along who really enjoyed his time at an SPT. sadly when we got back to Liverpool my brother became ill & very suddenly died, this is a great shock but I am happy I managed to convince him to come & rail at the SPT in Glasgow, my lasting memories of Tony will include this last weekend we had with all the players & team in Glasgow. so I would love the chance to revisit the time having a record of the poker event you filmed can you let me know please thanks Mike
    Posted by spudgun720

Hi Mike,

I'm really sorry to hear this news. I'll forward this thread straight over to the TV guys and hopefully we'll find a way for you to watch the show.

all the best to you,

Rich
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: SPT Glasgow:
    In Response to SPT Glasgow : Hi Mike, I'm really sorry to hear this news. I'll forward this thread straight over to the TV guys and hopefully we'll find a way for you to watch the show. all the best to you, Rich
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Thank you for your messages & Rich thank you also

Mike
  • edited May 2010

Hi Mike,

That's utterly ghastly news, & I can barely believe it. I dread to think how you must be feeling.

My sympathies to all of his family, & to you.
  • edited May 2010

Hi Mike - sorry to hear the news! You'll be able to catch Primo repeats tonight at 12.30am (technially Friday morning) Saturday at midday and again at midnight. It's about an hour into the show.

We will be running repeats again within the next 2 weeks, if you miss it this week let me know and i'll post upcoming repeats...

Cheers,
  • edited May 2010
    Hi Mike

So sorry to hear of this sad news. If you would like a copy of the show on DVD do drop me a pm and I will get this in the post for you asap.

Best wishes
  • edited May 2010

As beautiful in thought as she is looking

N1 Claire