You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

ALIAS AND BACKGROUNDS

ive been playing on sky poker on and off from 2007 and its has been good and bad, but i think it is time we had a change of scenary on the tables. the blue background and oval table is getting a bit boring to play on so like other poker site such as flltilt and pkrstars they have different kinds of tables.
i think sky poker needs to change its backgrounds or have a list so that people can choose what background they have on their table.
id like to hear what everybody else thinks?
take care BIGLUKYTOM XX

Comments

• edited May 2010
    In Response to ALIAS AND BACKGROUNDS:
    ive been playing on sky poker on and off from 2007 and its has been good and bad, but i think it is time we had a change of scenary on the tables. the blue background and oval table is getting a bit boring to play on so like other poker site such as flltilt and pkrstars they have different kinds of tables. i think sky poker needs to change its backgrounds or have a list so that people can choose what background they have on their table. id like to hear what everybody else thinks? take care BIGLUKYTOM XX
    Posted by BIGLUKYTOM
    why nobody responded to my suggestion. so ignorant :(
  • edited May 2010
    Hi BigTom,

Apologies you haven't had a reply to your thread yet.

I deliberately left it as you ended your post with -

"I'd like to hear what everybody else thinks?"

let's give it a few more days and let this thread run to see if we get anymore feedback. after that i'll be able to give you a better response.

all the best to you,

Rich
  • edited May 2010
    The Sky is blue though.
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: ALIAS AND BACKGROUNDS:
    The Sky is blue though.
    Posted by Mr_Miyagi
    Grey would be nice, with the option of adding some threatening clouds.

And perhaps a small dog way off in the distance that wags its tail if and when I win a hand.

C'mon Sky the possibilities are endless when you think about it.
  • edited May 2010
    how bout blue and white blue and white spurs colours yeah! YIDOS YIDOS come on youuu spurs! lol
  • edited May 2010
    It's a fair point, a bit of imagination around the scenes woundn't do any harm. Couple of other points the time you get to decide your next move is harsh when you have a tricky choice to make. The other point the avators are boring!!!!!
  • edited May 2010

maybe it is psychological, blue is pretty calming and relaxing.

if that is the case they should do some yellow tables, yellow apparently encourages intellectual thinking is uplifting and makes you feel optimistic.

• edited May 2010
    How about a dynamic table - each player has pre-selected a table pattern type, as per avatars. Have three ways of building the table.
    1) the segment around each player is their chosen pattern - thus you end up with a kaleidescope of colours - could be a bit garish!
    2) As the button moves round after each hand, the table pattern reflects the player on he button.
    3) The pattern reflects the chip leader on the table.

• edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: ALIAS AND BACKGROUNDS:
    maybe it is psychological, blue is pretty calming and relaxing. if that is the case they should do some yellow tables, yellow apparently encourages intellectual thinking is uplifting and makes you feel optimistic.
    Posted by Mr_Miyagi
    I AGREE WITH THAT BOUNCER IT SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD PLAN.
    I KONW SKY IS BLUE AND EVERYTHING BUT DIFFERENT COLOURS AND FEATURES MAKE IT ALOT BETTER.

AS A SUGGESTION YOU COULD PUT ON A DESIGN YOUR OWN AVATAR PAGE OR UPLOAD A PICTURE OF YOURSELF. JUST AN IDEA.
  • edited June 2010

+1

It would be good to have some choices available. I'm so sick of the stock avatars that I've had them permanently switched off for months.

• edited June 2010
    I would imagine that pinging hundreds of different avatars would kill already struggling computers which is probably why the range is limited. accessibility for all...

Maybe with the download?

x