You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

team dohhhh

edited May 2010 in Poker Chat
 how did team dohhhh winners ,do in the primo

Comments

• edited May 2010
    not played yet mate, its this sunday.  I will probably win it  though
  • edited May 2010

Im sacrificing my all day booze up on a Saturday in preperation.

Doing it today instead :)

I will be happy to make the first break.

Odds on a team Dohhhh member on the final table?? - 20/1?

Odds on it being Deuce AK? - 1/20 

1 man team ??? - PSH!

;)
  • edited May 2010
    would be a great story if one of team doh could final table and make a big cash, esp someone who would no way have played it without the freebee entry..
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: team dohhhh:
    would be a great story if one of team doh could final table and make a big cash, esp someone who would no way have played it without the freebee entry..
    Posted by OMahonyO
    That would be me then hahaha
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: team dohhhh:
    Im sacrificing my all day booze up on a Saturday in preperation. Doing it today instead :) I will be happy to make the first break. Odds on a team Dohhhh member on the final table?? - 20/1? Odds on it being Deuce AK? - 1/20  1 man team ??? - PSH! ;)
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    WOW are you feeling alright Dohhhhhhh, im not sacrificing my all day booze up, hopefully the last thing i remember on saturday is going fancy dress shopping in the morning lol.

Also i doubt il make it past the first break as i only run good in free tournys but hopefully il have some Dohhhhhhh team members to rail at the final table, good luck guys :-)