You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

monkey play. monkey see monkey do

edited May 2010 in Poker Chat
why do i always run into monkeys who persist on playing jack 10 un suited and im playing ace king,  and why does river fall onto a ten ??????????
is it me playing ace king wrong or just to many monkeys that play ere at sky poker.
really disheartened with poker at moment.
and why is sky upping price of tv poker tournements,
come on sky we all arnt millionaires or are you just wanting a more selective clientell. sorry for spelling

Comments

• edited May 2010
    In Response to monkey play. monkey see monkey do:
    why do i always run into monkeys who persist on playing jack 10 un suited and im playing ace king,  and why does river fall onto a ten ?????????? is it me playing ace king wrong or just to many monkeys that play ere at sky poker. really disheartened with poker at moment. and why is sky upping price of tv poker tournements, come on sky we all arnt millionaires or are you just wanting a more selective clientell. sorry for spelling
    Posted by poacher1
    Whats wrong with monkeys !!!!

Maybe post a hand up or pm me and i will give you a 2nd opinion ?? upto you mate your luck will change
    monkey123
  • edited May 2010
    Please stop discriminating against Monkeys. As a friend of Monkey123 and HuFlungPu, I can confirm that they are real "Monkeys Monkeys" who would selflessly give up a Banana to anyone on this site.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8avOiTUcD4Y
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to .:
    Please stop discriminating against Monkeys. As a friend of Monkey123 and HuFlungPu, I can confirm that they are real "Monkeys Monkeys" who would selflessly give up a Banana to anyone on this site. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8avOiTUcD4Y
    Posted by emilyegg
    well just had one after i played ace ten in bounty hunter tourn , i went all in for 1800 blinds [150 m 300 ] and a numpty called me with ace 4 of hearts, and guest what 3 hearts appeared from turn card, the guy had 3000 chips n it wasnt his blind,
    so if it aint the monkeys playing as monkeys do then its sky pokers soft wear  to get games finished as soon as possible.
    i feel sky dosent  reward  good play but bad play
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re:.:
    In Response to . : well just had one after i played ace ten in bounty hunter tourn , i went all in for 1800 blinds [150 m 300 ] and a numpty called me with ace 4 of hearts, and guest what 3 hearts appeared from turn card, the guy had 3000 chips n it wasnt his blind, so if it aint the monkeys playing as monkeys do then its sky pokers soft wear  to get games finished as soon as possible. i feel sky dosent  reward  good play but bad play
    Posted by poacher1
    ITS NOT THE SOFTWEAR 100%

Just keep getting the money in good mate it will turn around it happens to us all !!!

u want the caller just unlucky those hands do win and best hands dont hold up but thats poker .

And EGG thanks mate you know how i roll lol
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to monkey play. monkey see monkey do:
    why do i always run into monkeys who persist on playing jack 10 un suited and im playing ace king,  and why does river fall onto a ten ?????????? is it me playing ace king wrong or just to many monkeys that play ere at sky poker. really disheartened with poker at moment. and why is sky upping price of tv poker tournements, come on sky we all arnt millionaires or are you just wanting a more selective clientell. sorry for spelling
    Posted by poacher1
    me 2  lol
  • edited May 2010

Your points are noted poacher1, but all the proper "Monkeys" on here have undergone the necessary checks before they have been allowed to "Play and Tease Us" on the site.