You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Have you ever got really sick of a certain poker site?

edited May 2010 in Poker Chat
I've just called Ladbrokes and closed my account with them. I've had an account with them for 9 years and they were my main site for poker and betting in general. Over time i just got really fed up with the poker side of things there. I wouldn't say it was one thing in particular that made me leave but a lot of little things that made me realise it's time for a change and i've decided to make this my main site now for all poker and betting. I wish i'd done it years ago tbh.

Comments

• edited May 2010
    In Response to Have you ever got really sick of a certain poker site?:
    I've just called Ladbrokes and closed my account with them. I've had an account with them for 9 years and they were my main site for poker and betting in general. Over time i just got really fed up with the poker side of things there. I wouldn't say it was one thing in particular that made me leave but a lot of little things that made me realise it's time for a change and i've decided to make this my main site now for all poker and betting. I wish i'd done it years ago tbh.
    Posted by FILIPSEBO
    Welcome to the madness Filipsebo.

Wish you all the best.
  • edited May 2010

Best site for poker dude - skybet sucks tho - Nice decision! gl!
  • edited May 2010

we will follow you and bring you back to skypoker

if you try to leave us ,

so don't try it buster .

oh and gl on the virtual felt !
  • edited May 2010
    best for poker but skybet not the best
  • edited May 2010
    I've only ever been on this site, so comparisons are impossible to make, however i think you would be hard pressed to beat this place for the laughs. Sky bet is poor value i agree, and what bugs me about them as well is, when you place an accumulator on Saturday, once the matches kick off, they don't give updated scores.
  • edited May 2010
    PKR did my bloody nut. Ten minutes to play a hand just because of a bunch of halfwits playing around with the bloody emotes! It's not a computer game you fools!!!!!!!
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Have you ever got really sick of a certain poker site?:
    PKR did my bloody nut. Ten minutes to play a hand just because of a bunch of halfwits playing around with the bloody emotes! It's not a computer game you fools!!!!!!!
    Posted by KnackersYa
    same here..left PKR couple of months ago cos the attitude there was horrid and the site is full of stalkers!!!
    don't you hate the ones who press the 'looser' button if you loose or fold a hand...actually they do it if you win one also...I reckon some of the players have escaped from some sort of asylum and PKR was the closest thing to feel like home to them! hahahaha
    I was also on Ladbrooks but the software was constantly crashing for me so this is also now my main...well my only site :o)
  • edited May 2010
    Sky does my head in all the time fwiw :-D

• edited May 2010
    Excellent choice...Only other site I use is C**al...purely for Footy Bets. Only problem I have had on SkyBet is a lack of Winners.

Never even looked at another poker site........NO NEED TO.

ITS ALL HERE...games, stakes and formats to suit all, The BEST analysts and presenters, (and Tikay) Channel 865, forums that are the stuff of legend, with more headbangers than you can shake a stick at....It just keeps getting better.

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You WILL NOT Be Disappointed.
  • edited May 2010
    I'm a member of 4 poker sites, although I couldn't really say I'm sick of any of them I choose to play 95%+ of my poker on Sky. It's because I like the whole package; the TV channel, this forum, playing with pounds not dollars, the good banter on the tables, you really feel like you're involved in things like Total Player. I suppose it helps that my ROI is higher here than elsewhere :) 

Maybe some things could be improved, but Sky Poker is by far the place best for a UK poker player IMO.

+1 for Sky Poker
  • edited May 2010
     I approve. But then I would wouldn't I!

Hope to be seeing more of you Filipsebo xx