You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

PTP SNOG CONTEST! (Plus, another stupid Omaha experiment)

edited May 2010 in Poker Chat

Hello – it’s me again on Play the Presenter duties this evening.

From 7pm, I’ll be at the low-stakes PLO cash tables.  And I’ll be following one simple rule: I will not fold pre-flop.  Why?  Well, why not?

This bizarre system only applies if there are four or more players at the table.  I can call, raise or check (in the big blind), but I can’t fold.  It doesn’t matter if I’ve got garbage; I have to call – even if there’s been a raise, followed by a re-raise, followed by a shove!  Post-flop, I can do whatever I want.

For the record: I do not expect this experiment to be profitable.  So, I’ll probably abandon it after an hour and then give PLO8 a go.

Now, let’s get to the competition… 

I’ll be entering the £5k Double Stack at 8pm and would like you to predict my finishing position in the tournament.

Please post your answer below.  One unique guess per customer.  Lines close at 8pm.

What does the winner get?

A fabulous money-can’t-buy prize: an air kiss from your presenter of choice on Sunday night’s live show.  That’s right – the lucky winner will be blown a kiss over the airwaves by either James Hartigan or Lisa-Marie Long!*

* LM doesn’t actually know about this yet, so please allow me to break it to her gently :-)

Comments