You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

An Orfordable "Clash of the Titans" Can you Orford to miss it"?

Player Name        Chips         Rank           Prize
Pokertrev                                       All of Em                    Luckbox King              Yes Please

Comments

• edited May 2010

Yes my friends - it's gonna be BIG bigger than a big thing in a big place.

I expect a full turnout tonight and it's gonna get dirty - There will be some big names in tonight such as Mr. Miyagi, who I assume will be playing naked. Pokertrev (Myself) will also be featured (Not Naked) but out for revenge after last nights fiasco (Translates into - Played Badly) and I will be taking no prisoners. I may be a little worse for the wear as a BBQ and a visit to my local watering hole are imminent.

I also expect a showing from Bornablade - Who I think is after my title of "Luckbox King"

Time: 7pm
    Chipstack: 5000
    Blinds: (Wear one if you want) 12mins
    Entry Fee: £3.30

Warning: This touny has been classified as 18 and may contain adults, scenes of violence after a bad beat and May also contain Nuts. (You know who you are)

• edited May 2010
    Go on then trev i haven't played for it for a week or so, best give you some competition lol
  • edited May 2010
    Player Name        Chips         Rank           Prize
    Pokertrev                                       All of Em                    Luckbox King              Yes Please
    robc                                                  5000                            2nd                                Wishful Thinking

• edited May 2010

Do me Trev!

I should be there, unless when I go back out into the garden I am eaten by the squirrel on my back fence.

• edited May 2010
    Player Name   Chips         Rank           Prize
    Pokertrev                              All of Em                    Luckbox King              Yes Please
    robc                                         5000                            2nd                                Wishful Thinking
    Mr Miyagi                                Not for Long             Sex God                        Pokertrev (if you finish 1st)

• edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: An Orfordable:
    Player Name        Chips         Rank           Prize Pokertrev                                       All of Em                    Luckbox King              Yes Please robc                                                  5000                            2nd                                Wishful Thinking Mr Miyagi                                         Not for Long             Sex God                        Pokertrev (if you finish 1st)
    Posted by POKERTREV
    nice guys finish last
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: An Orfordable:
    In Response to Re: An Orfordable : nice guys finish last
    Posted by Mr_Miyagi
    Then stop being so nice lol.
  • edited May 2010
    Raw is knocking on the door
  • edited May 2010
    Player Name   Chips         Rank       Prize
    Pokertrev                              All of Em                    Luckbox King      Yes Please
    robc                                         5000                            2nd                        Wishful Thinking
    Mr Miyagi                                Not for Long             Sex God                 Pokertrev (if you finish 1st)
    Rawhand                                With Everything      Outsider                Not Very Often

• edited May 2010

I'm in, Lets get it on !!!

• edited May 2010
    Player Name   Chips         Rank       Prize
    Pokertrev                              All of Em                    Luckbox King      Yes Please
    robc                                         5000                            2nd                        Wishful Thinking
    Mr Miyagi                                Not for Long             Sex God                 Pokertrev (if you finish 1st)
    Rawhand                                With Everything      Outsider                Not Very Often
    Dudeskin8                              Gotta Av Em             Solid                      Most Likely 

• edited May 2010

I am in, gl all

• edited May 2010
    Player Name    Chips               Rank         Prize
    Pokertrev                         All of Em                        Luckbox King     Yes Please
    robc                                    5000                               2nd                        Wishful Thinking
    Mr Miyagi                           Not for Long                 Sex God               Pokertrev (if you finish 1st)
    Rawhand                           With Everything          Outsider              Not Very Often
    Dudeskin8                         Gotta Av Em                Solid                      Most Likely
    Madmoo                             Don't Mess with em   Awsome               You Betcha

• edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: An Orfordable "Clash of the Titans" Can you Orford to miss it"?:
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Come on then  trev, I'm in.  can't wait to see my ranking??
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to An Orfordable "Clash of the Titans" Can you Orford to miss it"?:
    Yes my friends - it's gonna be BIG bigger than a big thing in a big place. I expect a full turnout tonight and it's gonna get dirty - There will be some big names in tonight such as Mr. Miyagi, who I assume will be playing naked. Pokertrev (Myself) will also be featured (Not Naked) but out for revenge after last nights fiasco (Translates into - Played Badly) and I will be taking no prisoners. I may be a little worse for the wear as a BBQ and a visit to my local watering hole are imminent. I also expect a showing from Bornablade - Who I think is after my title of "Luckbox King" Time: 7pm Chipstack: 5000 Blinds: (Wear one if you want) 12mins Entry Fee: £3.30 Warning: This touny has been classified as 18 and may contain adults, scenes of violence after a bad beat and May also contain Nuts. (You know who you are)
    Posted by POKERTREV
    I object to this as no one could get even close to you in the luck stakes,
    think you'll find when I took down last nights 8 15 deepy was purely down to skill.
    don't think chips went in behind once and all my hands held

• edited May 2010
    come on, we need atleast 30 more players!
  • edited May 2010
    You can count me in.I did really bad in the wales poker finals last night in Cardiff,need to exact some revenge while on tilt. Only joking , it will be an experience to play with the elite of sky poker,hope some of your luck rubs off on me and of course the experience gained will pay dividends in the future I hope.
  • edited May 2010
    Pokertrev                         All of Em                        Luckbox King     Yes Please
    robc                                    5000                               2nd                        Wishful Thinking
    Mr Miyagi                           Not for Long                 Sex God               Pokertrev (if you finish 1st)
    Rawhand                           With Everything          Outsider              Not Very Often
    Dudeskin8                         Gotta Av Em                Solid                      Most Likely
    Madmoo                             Don't Mess with em   Awsome               You Betcha
    Bornablade                       Kabab More Like         HU Lucky              Not if I Can Help It

• edited May 2010
    Bornablade                       Kabab More Like         HU Lucky              Not if I Can Help It
    WYNNE1938                     Hope Not                       Tilt                         Needs One

• edited May 2010

Well Done Guys
  • edited May 2010
    Thank you Trev
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: An Orfordable "Clash of the Titans" Can you Orford to miss it"?:
    Thank you Trev
    Posted by acebarry10
    Barry, can you send them aces please.

pronto
  • edited May 2010
    Thank you Trev
    Posted by acebarry10
    No Probs Baz